Chapter 12

Days went by and Jungkook was constantly being called from his office during his college hours ...he couldn't deny it because his father was also very busy with the new product that their company was about to launch and he didn't want his father to stress out ...
Sometimes,he would be attending his classes and suddenly the peon came to the room telling him that he is needed in the company ...

He was working very efficiently and enthusiastically but he was not at all caring about himself ...
Whenever anyone said that he should rest and eat well, he always told them taht he was not hungry or is taking care of himself ...
Everyone could see the changes in him ...he was always working and working ...in the lunch, during their free classes, before the bell for the school to start and also in between the time after one class while waiting for the next teacher ...

Taehyung on the other hand was falling deeper for his kookie ...he saw how Jungkook puts his work before himself and is always giving his best to make his parents proud...he saw that even if he is hell busy or tired, Jungkook never missed his dance classes and regularly taught the children his choreographies. ..he saw how he always helped poor people and talked to them as if they were his own family, he saw how pure he is and after all this, Taehyung couldn't help but to love Jungkook more and more ...
But at the same time, he was worried about the younger, about his health, about his well being, about how tired he must be from all the work... He was always thinking of a way to get close to the younger and ask him if he was okay, if he has eaten , if he was doing good ...he wanted to take his kookie in his warm embrace and help him to sooth his exhaustion ..but he couldn't and it was all because of his one mistake ...his biggest mistake of life and he wanted to explain why he did all those but could find words to explain himself ...

Today was no other than the rest of the days ...
Jungkook was sitting with his friends and hyungs at the cafeteria for lunch and all them had the next two classes free, but he was still working ...his hyungs were getting more and more impatient looking at him ...they were constantly telling him to stop working and enjoy for a bit ...but his answer was ' I am so sorry hyungs, but I need to finish this presentation for today's meeting' ...they sighed and let him do whatever he wants ...

After a few more minutes , he received a call from his father's secretary saying that there is a new client who wants to talk to him urgently ...

"But I now at the uni now ..can you ask him to wait a few minutes?" Jungkook said over the phone

"Sir, he wants to talk to you over the phone ...should I hand him over?" Luna asked ...

"Yes please do it" Jungkook said and Luna passed the phone to the client ...

"Hello" the client said

"Hello Mr...? Jungkook asked

"It's Mr.oh " the client said

"Hello Mr.oh ...what can I help you with ?" Jungkook

"Mr. Jeon, I actually wanted to request you to prepone the meeting regarding our new project coz I will be going to switzerland to attend a very close friend's wedding and I couldn't deny him ...he is really one of my closest friend but I don't want to loose such an golden opportunity to work with a company like yours...so can we reschedule the meeting for today ?" Mr.oh said

"Umm...but I am actually at my uni right now and it still has time to end ...so I think I won't be able to come to the company today..." Jungkook

"Oo..what if I come to your university? You know we can just sit somewhere alone and discuss about our work ...will it be ok ? " Mr.oh

"Ok ...I think it's fine then " Jungkook

"Great ...can I come now?" Mr.oh

"Yeah sure ..." Jungkook replied and also told the adress of the uni

"Leaving now" Mr.oh said and hung up

Jungkook sighed and informed everyone about the meeting..they also sighed again and nodded ...
After 20 minutes, Jungkook again received a call from an unknown no. and found it was mr.oh saying that he arrived at the uni ...
Jungkook went towards the entrance and saw mr.oh waiting for him but he didn't saw that a certain someone followed him out ...and as you can guess, it was Taehyung ...

He came forward to mr.oh, greeted him and held his hand out for him shake while smiling ...

Mr.oh happily held his hand and kissed Jungkook's knuckles making him giggle widely and also making Taehyung clench his jaw and fist ...

"Nice to meet you mr.jeon ...and I must say, just as I heard from others, you are indeed very beautiful " mr.oh said receiving a death glare from Taehyung but didn't see it....

"That's so sweet of you mr.oh" Jungkook said smiling ...

"Just call me Beomseok " mr.oh said

"Ok beomseok-ssi " Jungkook

"Shall we go ?" Jungkook asked and Beomseok nodded ...

As soon as Taehyung saw them moving away he ran at the speed of light and went to the cafeteria towards his friends and pushed Jimin out of his seat sat there himself making everyone flinch and shock ...Jimin kept on whining and shouting as to why he was kicked from his own seat and where the hell he went but stopped when Yoongi pulled him making him sit on his lap ...

After a few seconds, they saw Jungkook entering the cafeteria with someone else on his side and immediately knew that Taehyung went to stalk them and they all smirked ...

"Who's that" Jin asked as everyone was still looking at Jungkook and Beomseok ...

"A complete bastard..." Tae muttered under his breath but everyone heard him as their smirks grew wider ...

"I guess he is the client kookie was talking about " Yoongi said and everyone nodded

Meanwhile Jungkook and Beomseok sat down on one of the tables in the cafeteria talking about business stuffs ...after half an hour they started giggling and laughing with each other which caught the attention of rest of them ...

' why the hell is he laughing with my kookie ...I should be the one laughing and playing with him ...not that asshole ' Taehyung thought to himself and gritted his teeth ...
His friends noticed this and decided to tease him ...

"They look so cute together ..." Jin said fake squealing ...

"I know right .. they just look like what we call couple goals ..." Jimin also said dreamily ....

"Shut up ...will you?? They don't look good with each other at all ...look at that guy ...he already looks so old ...I am sure he is older than all of us too and they are not even a single bit of couple goals ...so just stop spewing nonsense " Taehyung growled at his friends and they started laughing ...

"Comeon ..let's sit there" Taehyung again said and pointed at the table just behind Jungkook ...he stood up and dragged Jimin with him to the table and rest just followed and chuckled ...

__________________________

What do you think of the chapter? Tell me in the comments plz ...

Plz comment and tell me if you are liking the book ...it matters a lot to me ...
Tell me your views ...
Plz🙏🙏
Also if you have any questions for me ,plz ask ...

And do vote share and follow....

Thank you so much for giving your time and reading 😊❤️
BORAHAE 💜💜
-authornim