Chapter 41

"I need t.to tell.you s.something..." Taehyung answered and wiped jungkook's tears...Jungkook doing the same for Taehyung and then Taehyung did something that shocked Jungkook more than he ever was ....

Taehyung took jungkook's hands into his own and brought it to his own eyes gently placing them on his eyes ...

"Jungkook, my baby, my bun, my pup, my love, my life ,my everything ...I don't know if this is too early or not but I can't wait anymore ..." Taehyung said and looked at jungkook ..he took a deep breathe and said ...

"The first day I saw you, I was instantly attracted towards you but I was a fool to deny those feelings and being the asshole I am, I started to bully you ...I called you so many bad names ...snob, brat, selfish and what not ...but when yoongi hyung told me that you were not what I thought and how kind and selfless you are, I felt like stabbing myself ....I didn't want to live anymore ..the fact that Jimin warned me of all these but  I still accused you of so many things that you never did, the guilt of that was eating me up ...after that day, I had only one thing in my mind ...and that was to earn your apology ...I was determined to make you forgive me even if I had to beg on my knees ...
After a few days, Jimin informed us that your company was throwing a party and my family was also invited and I thought it would be the best time to at least say sorry to you ...
In the party, when you told me that you forgive me , I was so happy but when you told that you are used to all of this and that it is not that big of a matter to you anymore, I swear, I heard my own heart cracking ...*he chuckled a bit*

All my hopes that you will ever forgive me were gone but then Jimin and Jin hyung made me realise that it was fully my fault and I should not give up so easily ...time went by and I told you the reason why I did all this and you are such an angel that you forgave me instantly ...you even gave me your shoulder to cry on ...
The feelings I had for you grew more and more everyday ...the way you smile, the way you talk , the way you tuck you hair behind your ear, the way your nose scrunches up when you giggle, the way your eyes shine when you look at something attractive, the way you pout while working ...your everything became my daily dose of survival ...if ever I didn't get to see you for 1 day, I start to feel restless ...the time when I was avoiding you again because of my own stupidity thinking your brother as your potential life partner, those days were the worst days of my life ...I didn't even feel like breathing anymore ...and finally our confession ...
It felt like heaven ...I can't even describe the feeling ...It just felt so so good ...
You gave me my punishment...and although it was super duper tough for, I knew that I deserved it and accepted it ...you even made my birthday the most beautiful birthday of my entire life ...you being with me is what I want ..I can give up on anything ... literally anything...but I would never give up on you ...I will never, scratch that, I can never trade you for anything else in this whole world ...call me selfish but I need you in my life...I can't even imagine living my life without you ...
You taught me what the feeling of love is, you taught me that not all people are same, you gave me your warmth when I needed it, you gave me your shoulder to lean on whenever I was weak, you were always there in my good and bad times like my shadow and now, I want to do all of these things for you ...
I want to be your safe place, I want to become someone who you can come to when disturbed by something, I want to be that person with whom you will share all your problems with, I want to protect you in my arms forever and give you all of myself to you ...
So, today I ask you ...*he kneeled down and took out a box with rings*
Will you, Jeon Jungkook, accept me to be that person? Will you allow me take care of you forever? To love you forever? Will you allow me to give all of myself to you ? Will you allow me to be your other half?
Will you marry me and make me the happiest person alive?" Taehyung said while tears were flowing from his eyes ...

*he kneeled down and took out a box with rings*Will you, Jeon Jungkook, accept me to be that person? Will you allow me take care of you forever? To love you forever? Will you allow me to give all of myself to you ? Will you allow me to be your oth...

And Jungkook was a crying and sobbing mess  too after hearing the heartfelt confession from his man ...
Taehyung was overwhelmed by the thought that he finally said the words that were in his heart since long time and Jungkook was overwhelmed because he still couldn't believe that the love of his life will confess to him in such an amazing way ...

__________________________

Hey my precious bunnies ...
How are you guys ?

Did you like the chapter?

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Thank you so much for reading 😊 ❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim