Chapter 30: Maybe

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I can't believe it.

I'm lost.

I was walking to the place where I was going to meet up with Taehyung. I don't know this kingdom very well since I'm not often here. So I was using GPS to get around.

Until my phone died.

Great. Just my luck.

I really hope I can find my way there.

I don't want Taehyung to think badly of me before we even get to know each other.

Maybe I'm not cut out for this stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------
TAEHYUNG'S POV

It's getting late.

Where is he?

He should've been here by now.

Did I get stood up on my not-a-date?

Maybe he's caught up.

I'll wait just a little bit longer.

---------------------------------------------------------
3RD PERSON POV

Even though he had his GPS on, Jungkook had memorized the location he was heading to.

Thinking he would only get more lost if he stranded, he stopped by a nearby shop and asked for directions.

"That's far from here son. Are you sure you'll be able to find your way?" The shopkeeper asked.

"Um, I think so."

"Maybe I should draw it out for you. Wait here." The shopkeeper goes to the back.

Jungkook is left looking around. It had all types of things, but one caught his eye in particular.

A plushy tiger.

"Maybe I should get him a gift to apologize." He whispers to himself.

"Here you go." The shopkeeper returns and hands Jungkook a drawn paper map.
"This'll tell you where to go."

"Thank you very much." He takes the map.

He looks at the tiger once more, then places it on the counter.

"I'll take this please."

"Of course." She rings it up.

Behind her, there was a clock, showing that it was nearly 6 o'clock.

Jungkook grew worried. They were supposed to meet up almost half an hour ago. He needed to hurry.

Apparently, it showed.

"Anxious, are you?"

"Just a little. I need to meet up with someone and I'm really late." He begins to get fidgety.

"Oh I see. The tiger must be an apology."

"Yes exactly."

She chuckles. "Well I hope your partner isn't too upset. Maybe the tiger will soften the blow." She jokes and reaches back for a cute bag with a small heart on it. She places the tiger inside.

"Well.. I'm not meeting up with my partner. It's a person I'm hoping will become a friend."

"I hope you end up friends. Maybe more." She smiles and hands him the bag.

"I wish you luck young man." She smiles and waves him goodbye.

Now outside, he looks at the tiger and the small heart on the bag.

"Maybe more...?"

----------------------------------------------------------
The story wasn't coming out how I hoped so I'm editing the story. You can read all the episodes before this one. I'm going to unpublish the original and publish them again when they're fixed.
Sorry for any typos
Thank you for reading ❤
Have a good day/night 👋
-Mikolodan