Plans

~y/n's pov~
As he walked downstairs i sat down on the couch, hoping none of the others would say something. But my bubble was burst when i heard Mae talking.

"So Nicky, want to explain this?" She asked him as she helped up the phone with the picture of us sleeping.

"Oh i must have just fell asleep by accident, no biggy." Nicky shrugged it off.

As everyone else sat down and ate breakfast, i excused my self to get changed in Dawns room. Once i got dressed i did my hair and makeup (optional) and stayed in her room for a few minutes before making my way back downstairs.

"Omg y/n , we should go play laser tag back at my parents shop, you want to join us?" Dawn asked me.

"Yeh sure." i said with a smile as we all got ready to leave.

-5 minutes later-

"Ok we all got everything?" Mae asked us knowing that the quad was most likely going to forget something.

"Nope got everything i need." i said as everyone shook their heads in agreement. And with that we left to go to the shop.

-A/n-
Hello everyone that still remembers this book. I have to say it's been a long time. long story short i ended up deleting wattpad for like 3 yrs if u can't tell. I was like 13 when i started this and now im 16 , so if anyone has any recommendations please lmk im kinda struggling with writing chapters for all of my books , so any help will be kinda needed and very much appreciated ❤️
Also ty to anyone that is still gonna read this book or any others i am writing.