3.3 spark of justice

Disclaimer: It May contain disturbing content

Disclaimer: It May contain disturbing content. Make sure you've read the previous chapter.

Dedicated to my favourites _haniya_ _Gulaab_

-

The clouds were clattering, engendering tremendous thunder and wind. The people present at the party on the beach soon went back to their cars and drifted off. Some rushed to the quarters, some still running in the rain.

Aaron, however, was not yet ready to go back to his car as he hadn't yet found the guy who he was supposed to meet. He glanced at the picture on his phone screen and examined the faces of the people around him.

"Where the hell is, he!" He muttered furiously and kicked the stone which laid on the ground.

"Aaghh!" A small cry of a girl was heard.

He glanced here and there to see where the sound was coming but failed to detect it as the surrounding was now empty and it was still raining heavily. He marched forward to sense the sound but was abruptly stopped on his tracks when someone was pulling the tip of his pants.

In that dense, heavy rain and pitch-black place, he gently kneeled, gazed down and was astounded to witness it was a girl. The girl seemed vulnerable with torn dress, chapped lips, blood oozing out from her ears and nose.

He was sure of what might have happened to a girl if she looked like this. Nevertheless, he asked, "What happened? How are you? Who did this?"

"H-he, he." She replied, pointing her index finger to one of the quarters.

Aaron carried her in his arms and pondered whether he should take her to the hospital in his car or should he catch that man. He saw an empty quarters room on his left side and kept her safe there for the time being. Then, he rushed to that quarters which she pointed and witnessed the man he was searching for hours laying on the ground. The man was shirtless, and the buttons of his pants were undone.

Thirty minutes ago, in the room.

He laid her on the bed and ardently glanced at her petite body. He laughed like a maniac on thinking how his plan to molest this girl was easier than he thought.

"Stupid girl." He muttered before creepily touching her face.

He hungrily claimed her lips, bite on her ears, and smacked hard with his belt on her nose when she moved a little from her fainted form.

The moment he was about to rip down her jeans, she slowly opened her eyes and stirred up.

"M-move a-away y-you!" She tried hard to push that man from her body.