0.2

TW : Mention of Rape. Read at own risk.

"The main point of this is to get back at people that has done us wrong or our friends wrong or whatever, I'll help you and you help me. Win-win.
Sort of like, Good Villains.
Well maybe you're dumb so let's start easy.

It filled the fields of garden.
So bright and so delightful.
It wasn't near anywhere urban.
Rural. So pure. So Hopeful.

Alright Romeo, I'm excited. Bring it on, Hottie.
XO, Your accomplice."

As Jeonghan danced along with his groupmates, his thoughts kept revolving around the poem. Hottie. Does she know who he is? Probably. The fact that maybe she knew who he is, lit up a fire in him.

"Alright! We're done for today!",Hoshi screamed as he catched his breathe. The moment Hoshi shouted, Jeonghan sprint to his spot at the back of the room, wanting to solve the poem. Or the rhyme? Or the clue?

The boys gathered around Jeonghan. "I have a feeling she's hot.",Jeonghan chuckled. The boys all sighed at him. "You're down bad.",Vernon shook his head.

He took out a piece of paper and tried to unscramble the words. The boys just laughed at how eager he is. "Maybe it's not that deep. Maybe the answer is staring right at you.",Seungcheol suggested.

Then a knock on the dance room was heard. "Dokyeom can you help? it must be the fried chicken I ordered.",Jeonghan said as Dokyeom was the nearest to the door.

Dokyeom whined. The delivery person knocked again. In the end all the boys went to open the door. "Oh? Jada?",Joshua said as he saw his twin sister. "Sup. You sure this is enough for all of you?",Jada said.

She laughed. As she lift up 4 boxes from her hand. "That will be $30",she said as she looked around to see who would make the payment.

All the boys scattered away leaving her alone at the door. "$30?",she said again as the boys pointed at Jeonghan. Jeonghan gestured her to come in to get the money.

Jada walked in and went to Jeonghan who was busy with papers around him. "Homework huh?",she laughed.

"Yeah...sort of",Jeonghan scratched his head. "You need some help?",she asked. Jeonghan nodded.
"Cool poem. I take Literature so this should be fine.",she explained.

"Don't you have deliveries to send?",Joshua asked as he raised his eyebrows. "Im done for the day. Plus, I clocked in early since I got out of school early",Jada said. "So Uncle let me off early and ask me to go home after I finish my last order. He recognised the address anyways so that's why he gave the order to me",She said and put down her bag.

"Jiyoo, come have some of these!",Seungcheol called her to have something to eat. Seungcheol preferred calling the twins by their korean name, although it's weird for them since they grew up hearing their American names so often. "No it's fine! I just ate!",Jada smiled and sat beside Jeonghan.

"What's this all about?",Jada asked. "A girl asked him to join her make some trouble around the school. Do you perhaps know this girl or recognise her handwriting, Hong Jiyoo?",Joshua said as he squinted his eyes at his twin sister.

"No. I don't know a lot of people in the school.",she said as she widened her eyes at Joshua. She took the original paper that Jeonghan got from the mysterious girl. "I can tell she's hot.",Jada blurted out and laughed. Joshua smacked her head.