0.3

KIM MIRAE

Jeonghan stood in the middle of the field full of bright roses. There was a couple of flowers and gifts under a tree that was dedicated to the victim, probably given by the victim's friends. After school hours was more peaceful than it usually was today, a lot of the students went home, most probably because it was a Friday.

As he turned and searched for more clues on what he is supposed to do, there was a specific room that faced exactly at the garden.

The room that a specific group of boys hangout in after school and sometimes to skip lessons.

The group of boys that think they were thugs. They think they're the best in this school. The highest among the highest. Walking around with their uniform unbuttoned and hair sleeked back. Bossing boys younger than their grade around to buy them food and other things.Suprisingly, there are girls that are head over heels over them.

Jeonghan made his way to the classroom. He walked in and saw a filled whiteboard. Full of what happened on that day along with a thumbdrive. He took a picture and erased the board.

"Make them pay for what they did, Accomplice."

He smiled. As he was walking out, he bumped into the 'leader' of the group. "Watch wher-",he was about to shout but stop as soon as he realised it was Jeonghan.

Jeonghan smiled at him. "I left something here just now, came to take it. Clean up after you're done using it. I don't want to be cleaning up after your mess as a punishment when I'm in detention.",Jeonghan joked.

The guys laughed awkwardly. "Like they say, be responsible after your own doings. You know?",Jeonghan said as he stared at the 'leader'.

"Isn't that right, Park Joonhwa?",Jeonghan read out his nametag.

Joonhwa raised his eyebrows and scoffed. He threw a fake smile and proceeded into the room along with his minions.

Jeonghan then met up with the rest of his friends at Vernon's house. As soon as he reached, he called his friends over to Vernon's room. "I went home to get my laptop, sorry I was late.",he said.

He explained everything that he saw on the whiteboard in school just now. Then inserted the thumbdrive. "I don't think, Vernon, Seungkwan, Dino, should watch it, they're still young. I think I know what's inside that.",Seungcheol said.

"Let them stay. We will watch it seperately later. They're still young hence it gives us all the reason to educate.",Jeonghan said as all of them sat in a circle or just filled up the room.

"Ok, whatever that I'm going to say, may be a lot for the three of you to process but whatever that is in the video is something that we don't want you to learn from.",Jeonghan adviced.

"You should remember to always treat women with respect and to never harrass and make them feel uncomfortable. Okay?",Seungcheol adviced.

"If a girl says no, it means...",Joshua now spoke.
"It means no. We know, you've told us this a thousand of times.",Seungkwan said.

"Because out there, theres a thousand of women getting mistreated, thousands and dozens of times. How many times we are advicing you is to remind you...Do you understand?",Seungcheol sternly said.

The three nodded.

"Just now in school, a guy in my class touched a girl for no reason. She told him to stop but he didn't so she had to complain to the teacher for him to stop.",Vernon told them.