0.4

"Mr Bae Yongjun!",Jada exclaimed from across the hall.

Jada waved frantically with both her arms and then skipped towards the elder man who was about to go into the Teacher's lounge. The subtitute teacher smiled at the sight of one of the students that he has grown close to.

As she stood infront of the middle man between her and Jeonghan, she brought her school bag forward to her front and took out a worksheet. "This is my Reflection for coming late the other day.",Jada laughed.

Mr Bae Yongjun took it and told her to wait outside so he could get the journal for her. She waited outside the teachers lounge and greeted teachers going in the room. Then she saw Jeonghan.

"Shit. Don't come here.",Jada cursed in her mind.

If he comes there and see Mr Bae give the journal to her, her identity will be revealed.

"Ah, god damn. He's coming here.",Jada cursed softly in English. Jada awkwardly smiled to Jeonghan whowas slowly making his way to her.

Jeonghan finally made it beside Jada. "Jiyoo-ah! Thanks for all your help.",Jeonghan said his thanks, out of nowhere. Jada gave a thumbs up and her signature boxy smile.

"Here you go, Jiy-",Mr Bae's voice was heard. Jada turned that instance, her back facing Jeonghan, and widened her eyes at Mr Bae. "Ah, Mr Bae, thank you!",Jada bowed and snatched the paper he was holding instead of the black journal he had on the other hand.

"Don't tell him that I'm the girl.",she mouthed to Mr Bae. Hoping Mr Bae can read lips well.

Nodding at the markings and flipping through the pages, Jada checked the paper that she snatched from Mr Bae, who was standing there dumbfounded.

Jeonghan then saw the journal that Mr Bae was holding. "Oh? You're delivering the book to the fine lady?",Jeonghan asked at the sight of the book.

Mr Bae, speechless, nodded his head. "Tell her, I said 'I love you'.",he said with no care in the world. Jada choked on her saliva and coughed. Shocked, Jeonghan pat her back.

She choked even more as Jeonghan's hand was in contact with her back. She arched her back, wanting Jeonghan's hand away and move away trying to avoid contact. "Ah it's okay, I'm fine.",Jada smiled while Jeonghan had a puzzled expression.

"Why? What happened? Your mistakes was so bad that you got shock?",Jeonghan joked.

Jada fake laughed and smack Mr Bae arms. Mr Bae laughed along. "Yeah, yeah that's right.",Jada lied. Acting, she shook her head at one of the pages that was full of cross marks.

"Jiyoo...but it's not your mistake.",Jeonghan said. Jada looked up to Jeonghan and furrowed her brows in question. "You're holding Seokmin's paper.",Jeonghan took the paper and pointed to the name written on the front.

Luckily, Jada was a great liar. A total opposite from her brother who is honest and full of integrity.

"You didn't know? The other day Seokmin asked my help for Mathematics so I'm just here to see his progress.",Jada covered up.

Mr Bae smiled. "Yeah, please help him some more, Jiyoo.",Mr Bae played along.

Jada snatched back the paper from Jeonghan. "Ok, I will now go to Track practice.",Jada uttered, trying to get out of the situation. "I'll get my homework later from you, Mr Bae.",she added.

Homework equals to the journal. Hopefully, Mr Bae got that. Jeonghan tailed behind Jada. Walking beside her.

"Are you watching our practice later?",Jeonghan asked and walked infront of Jada.