!just a filler!

Fang carried yaya to her room after they got there they burst laughing at what they saw earlier

"Pfft it really was a good idea to prank them..." *Yaya said holding her stomach it hurts when she laugh but eh who cares*

"Ahhahaha yea just looking at them cured all my disease pftt hahahahah"

The two was laughing there butt off to the ground rolling and rolling as if they won a million prize for pranking the two

"Hah..aha but fang seriously though help me im in pain" *yaya aded as she hold his bleeding stomach*

"Hahaha ok ok here" *fang stand up and help yaya stand he hold her waist as support and hands for another support.*

But then a huge sound echod in the room made them fall to eachother

"Fang! You stupid oww" *yaya hold his sides as she felt great pain from falling*

Fang on the other hand was on top of yaya on top!!! He didn't blush he puke he don't like yaya then suddenly the room door open revealing two figures

"Oh.....how dirty of you stupid alienoid boy to even make me see this" *ying look at them plain face straight made fang have shivers down to his spine*

"Oh fang i was thinking of sparing you but my my you did something you shouldn't"

Bbb transform to solar

"Now pay the PRICE!!!!"

"nononono its not what you think it is!" *fang stand up and cross his arms*

"Isn't it right yaya?!?"

But yaya just stepped aside and whistle like not knowing what happened

*gulp* "ying"

"Oh bbb dont hurt him just dont make him stand up!" *ying said as he look at fang*

"Bang"

Ohayo im back in business baby so this is just a fillir for the story but as you know i finished the other one so hopefully im focusing on this on today but hope you like it!!!

Kay bye!

Üsãmï çhãñ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)