"planet adventure 1"

After there conversation with comot the gang was already confused already about what is happening they saw a little hub like house they entered it and saw many clothes like fangs style dark and gloomy one

"Now im sure this is fang planet" *ying aded*

"Yea i can see that clearly" *bbb said*

"Hayss anyways what do you think gopal is doing right now?" *yaya said while looking through a dress*

"Yea hes not with us when comot put us to her memories maybe he paniking right now" *ying said looking to some clothes*

"Hey guys what about this one!" *bbb went out of the curtains and pose as he wore a new clothes*

"What do you think?" *bbb asked*

"Hey that kinda fits you bbb!" *ying said*

"Yea it suits you very much i guess..." *yaya said trying to avoid eye contact to bbb*..

"Hehe thanks have you found yours yet?"

"No not yet why do we even need to change?" *ying said*

"To blend in with the people course we dont want them to find out were from earth dont we?" *bbb said clearly serious in his tone*

"I guess so." *ying said while piking some clothes again*

"Hey guys is this okay...?" *yaya asked as she come out of the curtains*

?" *yaya asked as she come out of the curtains*

*blink* *blink*.......*nosebleed*
"Awesome" *bbb said as he put his thumb*

*facepalm* "hayss boboboi so fond on yaya" *ying said in a low tone but still bbb can hear*

"Hey im not!" *bbb said wiping the blood on his nose*

"Eh eh is it that bad bbb?" *yaya ask as she look at bbb*

*blush* "no-noo its good!" *bbb said crossing his arms looking away*

"If you say so.....have you found yours ying?"

"Yea i found mine!"