'"contiuation😁"

"You two!! Stop blabbering around!"
*yaya shouted a little holding both of there ears*

"Itaii! Sorry sorry! Gumeni old hag!" *fang aded while bbb was holding his laughter*

........"old...hag!" *yaya shouted grabbing fangs cheeks

*struggle* "old hag your hands!" *fang said as he hold yayas hands pushing it aside*

"Hmp soo rude!" *yaya aded*

"Whatever dont care so what do you want money? Gold! You can have it but you cant have comot!" *fang run to comot and defend her*

"Were not here for that were looking for a tree" *ying stated not looking at him*

"Tree?" *fang relax a little before tilting his head*

*bbb scratch his head before looking at fang* "you know....the tree you two played always......"

Silence

"Pfft haha thats what spy do these days hahhaha ask children where they play!" *fang laugh earning a smack to comot*

"Fang! Treat them with respect or no more carrot dunot!" *comot stated as she hold fangs head to bow*

"Im sorry about him hes just vey stressed lately about something's!" *comot lower her head to the gang*

The gang was impressed since she can control fang through words usually making fang obeyed need more violence to do it well ying always come at action when its about fang

"If you want to know mister bbb we can take you to the tree your probably taking about?" *comot asked as she lift her head up stilk holding fangs head down*

"Oh is that okay comot?" *yaya asked a little concern*

"Its fine kind lady you did earn my trust!" *comot said as she smiled back*

"You trust anyone you met comot....." *fang irritatedly said murmuring to himself but still hearable*

"Shut up fang!" *comot once again hit fangs head*

"Itaiii!!" *fang just growled in pain*

"Eh-ehh comot is it alright to hit him like that" *yaya asked worriedly*

"Its fine were aliens right were not humans......why ask kind lady? Aren't you a alien?" *comot asked*..

When the gang heard this they froze in shock they couldn't say anything i mean who can a innocent little girl just asked a question to you youll actually feel bad when you think like that

"Hmm ill just ignore that come on guys ill take you there!" *comot said as she skipped walk out to the forest*

The gang just followed her and ended up in a house its quite big like a mansion the design was like tapos designed its very unique and modern

They walked to the gurds when they stopped us luckily comot defended us and explained everything to the guard

We got in after like a mile walk towards a little garden like it was like indore sanctuary for different kind of flowers they have never seen

"Like it?" *comot ask as she continue to walk beside fang*

We just noded until we heard a chuckled we look where it came from and our eyes landed to fang

He hold his hands to his mouth then laugh a little

"You look like a horse went out of its cage...ahhah i k ow my designs are amazing no need to mesmerized it!" *fang said as the gang shyly embarrassed bout what he said*