Ch 2 The deed...

Ch2;

Ah hell, who the hell am I kidding! He thought to himself as he looked over at the sofa. Laying they were a dream come true, his lovely roommate sound asleep. Well, there is no time better than now.

Nick took a deep breath as he checked the time. He knew Kim had practice in two hours and she would need at the very least an hour to get herself ready and to the field. So time was wasting. He just could not bring himself to go over to her like this. She asked me to do this... But it just feels so... He shook his head and walked over to kneel down next to his sleeping friend's head.

***

He knelt down next to her head and ran his hand along her cheek ever so softly.

He knew what to do, and how to help her get the rest she needed. But he worried he could not help but to take advantage of her. He loved her and wanted to be so much more than just friends with her. Can I just help her? Or will I help myself? Nick thought as he ran his fingers along her cheek and he absently moves her hair out of the way of Kim's face.

"Kim," Nick said to her and when he gets a groggy response Nick knew it was now or never to try this.

"Kim," Nick asked once more as he sat Indian-style next to the sofa at her head. "Can you hear me?" he asked

"Mmm," Kim mumbled, still asleep.

Nick nodded to himself, knowing that this was a splendid start.

"Kim," he said "NOW listen to my voice, you can see waves rolling in and out," Nick said the Litany just as he had learned them from the books he had read over the last two days.

"Every time the waves roll out, you feel more and more relaxed, and the more relaxed you will feel. As you feel this relaxed, you can still hear my voice as you feel good. You are feeling sleeper and sleeper more relaxed and much more open to me." Nick repeated this verse a few times, so it locked them into Kim's lovely head and till Nick could tell she was so deeply under now in her trance.

She looks so sweet and calm in this trance. He thought to himself as she watched her even breaths to keep track of her trance. I need a way to know she is under.

"Kim, can you hear my voice, you will say 'Yes, Master' do you understand?" Nick told her, knowing that she would never do such a thing if she was not in a trance. I am doing this to help her! But it will sound so sexy to hear her call me Master.

"Yes, Master, I understand," Kim said in her dreamy voice.

Nick could not help from smiling at this. "Kim you CAN only hear my voice and you WILL obey all my instructions," Nick said as he watched his friend for any sign waking up or of her fighting it the suggestions. Kim never fought them at all. She seemed to relax even more at hearing she had to obey him.

"Yes, Master," Kim whispered again, and Nick knew it was working then.

With Kim laying helpless and at his mercy, Nick looked down at her and ran his hand along her cheek, knowing he loved her. He knew it now. She was the one for him.

Nick licked his lips and took a deep breath, knowing that what he did over the next few moments would mean the world to Kim, so he needed to get this right. Or could be what sends me to jail. I mean come on this can't be legal, right?

The first step was to reinforce this trance and work in a trigger that would help to put her back under. So, doing this, he would need to bring her out and put her back in a few times. He had learned the key was repetition. It would work the trigger deep into her mind. So for the next few minutes, he pulled her out and worked her back in over and over five times. He felt confident that he could give her the trigger.

"Kim, whenever you hear my voice and only my voice say 'Sleepytime Kim, Sleepytime' you will return to this relaxed state and wait for instructions from me and only me," this was very important that he made sure that she would only go under for him. He would never allow anyone to fuck with her mind. She was his, and he would never see her harmed by anyone. "each time you come into this trance you will feel better than the last, wanting to feel good and relaxed hearing my soothing voice and obeying what I tell you," Nick said knowing this would be key for keeping the implanted 'ideas' he planned on putting into her mind. Again he knew repetition was key here, so he reinforced this a few times more with her just to make sure that it was deep into Kim's mind.

I could add in anything I wanted. But I won't... I can't be that guy who would take. No I want her to want me on her own.

Nick as he looked down at Kim, his hand rested on her arm just above her elbow. "Kim, each time when you lay down to rest you will fall into this trance. In this trance, you will feel more relaxed, rested, and happy knowing I help you get there." He told her as he ran his hand along her cheek.

"Each time you awake from these trance naps you will feel happy and cheerful and ready to take on the day."

Nick worked her over this part of the induction and had to make her repeat it word for word to him to make sure she heard every word.

"Now repeat it back to me, Kim."

"Each time I sleep I'll feel relaxed, rested, and happy coz you helped me..." she slurred. "When I wake I'll be ready to take on the day," she added with a soft smile.

"Good Kim, you have been a very good girl, now when you are awake you won't remember this talk we are having, but you will Obey the instructions you have been given along with knowing that the reason you are sleeping well is from me, and Kim you can only call me Master in these trances, Do you understand, Kim?" Nick asked

"Yes, Master, I understand," Kim said in her dreamy voice.

"Good, now when I snap my fingers you will count to ten and then wake up feeling happy and refreshed." Nick watched her reactions intently for a moment, enjoying how helpless and peaceful Kim looked laying there before him.

Snap!

And as Kim started to count, Nick stood up and rushed to his room to watch his friend wake up. Nick knew that his life was about to change along with Kim's the implanted suggestions would take some time for him to see any change in Kim. He guessed about a week of implanted more and more into Kim's mind and by then she would sleep soundly dreaming of him.

He heard her yawn from the living room. "Nick?!" a happy and chipper voice called out from the sofa.

"I'm here, Kim," He called out from his room.

Before he knew it, the door opened, and a smiling Kim greeted him. "I slept!" she grinned at him, knew he made her sleep and feel this well.

-The End?