Ch3 - Started out on the wrong foot

Jaanu POV

Vaishu: So....Tell me about yourself

Jaanu: So I'm 18 and I love Chemistry, reading books, singing and most of all annoying Avu!

Vaishu: Who's Avu?

Jaanu: Oh she's Avneet..Avneet Kaur.

Vaishu: You mean the Kaur Industries Avneet Kaur?!

Jaanu: Ya why?

Vaishu: Oh..nothing.....I just thought "The Avneet Kaur" would be some type of Diva, Rich showoff...and would make friends with people only with her so called status.

Jaanu: She's the soooooo opposite of that gurl..in fact I'll make you meet her one day...

Vaishu: We'll see.....

Sidd POV

I was just beginning to think that my life was finally getting better. I was finally having a good day leaving all my sorrows and work just to watch a movie with a stranger named "Avneet" who I had somehow befriended. 

But who knew that watching a movie with Avneet would lead to chaos? A broken hand, a disturbed hall, hundreds (that's what it feels like) of people staring and public humiliation. I scream at the top of my lungs. After all, it is my hand that is being bitten into by this cannibal sitting next to me.

Avu: (eyes squinted moving the hand out of her mouth) *in a whisper* I'm sorry

Sidd: It's okay....my day couldn't get better..

Avu: yaar I said I'm sorry

Sidd: (takes a nacho layers it with 2 layers of spicy sauce on both sides and stuffs it in Avu's mouth) le..Kha le cannibal (hands the Nachos packet to Avu and starts to walk away)

Avu: (while eating a few more) Abey..I said I'm sorry!

I just climb the stairs up to the door of the hall and walk out. I think of all the things I can do..........without money. I'm not poor, I just carry my wallet around (with no money in it) like I'm rich. Like people say...."What you believe is only the truth. "Not what other people say about you." I think about all the ways I could spend what's left in my wallet (nothing is left). 

I take my wallet out and stare at it when Avneet comes running at me and stops abruptly with the nachos packet in her hand (many stuffed in her mouth. Good life is good food.)

Faisu POV

I finish eating my cake. Why am I eating cake at lunchtime anyway? Who cares?! Avneet's sidekick had just come and disturbed my cake eating. "Be kind to her she" said "Become friends with her" she said,what an idiot. 

When Avneet can't solve her problems herself she just sends that beggar! What's her problem?! Mental problem she has! Wrong foot, wrong hand, wrong arm, wrong dimaag itself she has!

Avu POV

NO, no no no no! I can't let him do it. I stare at Siddharth from the other end of the corridor at him while he intensely stares at his wallet. I can't let him sell his wallet. He's not that poor also. He just forgot his money at home..I mean at college. Ughhh Avuuuuuu stop thinking he's poor. He. is. Not.P.O.O.R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I run to him..I'm the flash okayy!! I stop, he stares at me.(I still have many nachos stuffed in my mouth) Okay..this is awkward.

Sidd: Hello!

Avu: Whatever you're going to do (sell your wallet) just don't do it!

Sidd:(what am I going to do?!) Uhm..Okay..I won't go home..I'll live in this mall only..

Avu: (starts laughing and puts an arm around his shoulders) Abey noo! Just come with me, we'll have lunch okay! No need to sell your wallet.

Sidd: (Sell my wallet?! Why would I sell my wallet?!) Why would I sell my wallet?

"Cuz you don't have money dude!" it almost came out of my mouth. I internally slap myself. AVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! He. IS. NOT. POOR. Get it in your freaking brain Avuuu!

Avu: What?! You are selling your wallet?(fake laughs) Oh don't be stupid! Don't sell your wallet.

Sidd: (squints his eyes at her) you thought I was going to sell my wallet..Avneet.

Avu: (fake laughs. Smiles. This is awkward. Jaanu where are you?) Uh..h. Why would I think that?

Sidd: (moves Avu's hand from his shoulders. I'm not a shoe rack okay?!) *goes close to her face* You are freaking mad Avneet. *she stares at him in the eyes* Pagal kahika.

Avu: Bhootni.

Sidd: (backs off from her face) Okay..Okay! I'm not going to cat fight with you like those weird aashiqs now. I'm giving you one lunch okay......to clear everything between us.

Something goes through me. "To clear everything between us". That line hit me hard. Did he really not want to be friends with me that badly. Did he not consider me as a friend? Did he hate me?

________________________________________________________________________________

Vomment!

Share ma book so it gets to 1k!!!!!! (totally ur choice)

What do you thinks gonna happen? U think Sidd's gonna leave Avu? Finish everything between them?

Shivaay is a mood guyzzzz

757 words(I know it's less and I'm updating late)

- till you get the next artistic update