Ch4 - Raindrops are falling on my head

Avu: What do you mean clear everything between us?!

Sidd: Clear everything between us means clear everything between us

Avu: abeyy. Thappad marungi tujhe! Clear everything between us means?!

Sidd: It means that I'm not coming with you for any more movies,lunches, car rides and canibble hand eatings! Even if it's for free!

Avu: So you don't want to be my friend?

Sidd: No. Am I your mom?!

Avu: I'm not even friends with my mom.

Sidd: I don't even care!

Avu: You can be my uncle...

Sidd: Just shut up *walks away muttering about drowning cats*

Avu: (runs after him) Okay atleast have lunch with me?

Sidd: Free?

Avu: Why, you wanna pay?

Sidd: *about to say something*

Avu: No! *holds up a frypan* don't you dare sell your wallet!

Sidd: *goes close to her amd squints his eyes* so you were thinking that I'm going to sell my wallet!

Avu: (fake laughs) u..uh no! Why would I?

Sidd: (smirks and smiles) chal jhooti!

Avu:(looks away from his gaze) *starts to run and screams* Mein jhooti nahi hoon re

Sidd: (runs after her) aaj toh tujhe pakadke hi rahungi!

Faisu POV

*dramaticly* Kaha ho mere dost! Siddharth ki bachi dal dal kachi! Mujhe chodke chale gaye! Without you what will I do?! First that beggar friend of Avneet came and now you have also left me. Im gonna cry! Bidai bhi nahi hui meri!

Jaanu POV

Vaishu: Lets go and join some clubs!

Jaanu: (smiles) yaa

(They run off to the notice board)

Vaishu: yaar, I'm totally joining Swimming and badminton. What about you?

Jaanu: I think I'll take badminton with you but I'm kind of a "dry" person so not swimming. I'll take yoga club.

Vaishu: Sanskaari Sadhu!

Jaanu: Hat!

Vaishu: tomorrow college is gonna start, are you excited?

Jaanu: Ya duh! I'm just scared about Avu..

Vaishu: Why? Is she that bad at studies?

Jaanu: Nahi re. She's just not good at getting on the teachers good side.

Vaishu: You must be good at that as you're the teachers pet right?

Jaanu: (stares wide eyed at Vaishu)

Vaishu: Just jookiing! (they both laugh)

AVU POV

I run for my life. I keep running and stop in front of an italian restaurant. Siddharth stops abruptly behind me, almost falling. I put my right arm around his neck, suddenly noticing that he's quite taller than me. Now, I've got to deal with this bhaes ki bachi.

Avu: Toh chale?

Sidd: yaha rehkar sadak ki dhul chaatni hai?

Avu: Must be your daily routine right?

Sidd: (twists both her hands back and holds her firmly) How're you gonna run now hn?!

He walks in with his arms firmly against mine. I feel the warmth of his hands, something different sending sparks through me. A waiter comes and guides us to a table. I don't know what the waiter must be thinking. On the way inside I notice our surroundings. This must be some luxurious restaurant as a glass chandelier hangs from the ceiling and candles are on each table. The place is dark except for the light given by the candles. Must be some weird romantic dinner place. It's freaking dark in the afternoon in this shop. Siddharth leaves my hands when I look in front of me. My mother. Faisu's mother and father. We have to get out of here before mom sees us.....like this. Together.

Avu: We have to go.

Sidd: but..

Avu: Now.

Sidd: (Sits down and pulls Avu down to sit too) We came so we're not going to leave so soon.

Avu: What the fudge is your problem! If we have to leave we have to leave!

Sidd: (goes close to her face) Scared of the dark are you?

Avu: You wish.

I see mom looking this way, thanking the darkness in here for hiding us. I move closer to Siddharth. Closer. Closer..stare at him in the eyes and then hug him so that mom can only see my back. I hear mom mutter something about "Kids these days".

Sidd: No need to be so scared of the dark. Mein hoon na!

Avu: Just shut up! My moms sitting there and she's gonna kill me if she sees me.

Sidd: Ya Suree (note the sarcasm) make all the excuses you want to be in my arms. (she leaves him as a waiter comes)

Avu: (the waiter serves a heart shaped cake to them giving two spoons) Where's the second one?

Waiter: Couples who come here share one cake. Enjoy your meal.

Avu: What the fudge! I'm eating the cake. Tu jaake sadak ki dhul chaat le!

Sidd: (takes a spoon and eates 1/4th of the cake) we'll see!

Avu: You mean I'll see! (eats half of the cake in one bite with the pink cream sticking around her lips)

Sidd: How could you! (eats the rest of the remaining cake)

Avu: I'm gonna kill you! (messes his hair up and stamps his foot hard)

Sidd: Chudail kahiki! Daayan!

Avu: Bandar ke bache! Gutter!

Sidd: Shut up before I tell your mom that you're here.

Avu: Giving me dhamki hn?! I'll see you later.

Sidd: Ya suree! I'm sooo scared..

Avu: (punches him hard in the ribs) You want me to see you now only??

Sidd: (Makes a teasing-taunting face) In front of your mom hn??

Avu: (glares at him) I. hate. you

I feel rage coursing through me. All I want to do right now is punch someone right in the face or bang my head against a wall. I go to the cashier and pay the money for that cake.

I walk straight out of the mall into the rain. I left my umbrella with Siddharth. I run in the rain. I forget everything, Who's watching me drench like a hooligan, Siddharth, mom, Faisu, everything. Right now all I know is that I'm standing here, eyes closed, the raindrops are falling on my head... and the only thing that matters is this feeling. I smile. I think I'm going crazy,.....in a good way.

The rainwater pours into my eyes when I open them and makes my vision blurry. My eyes sting and the last thing I see is a black lamborghini stopping abruptly in front of me.

______________________________________________________________________

Sry fur di late upadate.....I died seeing SIdneets new pic.

SIDNEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IZZZZ BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Any flaws?

Give a shoutout to my book plz so that it gets to 1k!!

Vomment..plz

- until the next artistic update