Chapter 1 // I woke up early today...

I woke up early today to make myself ready for another day. I put on my dress and fixed my hair. I walked down to and saw Odin ''Hello Yn'' he said. I greeted him and went to my garden. I heard yelling from where Odin was and saw the theater thingy with the fake Loki and Thor. 'Wait. Where the fuck is Thor!' I thought. At that moment Thor walked in with something on his back. ''Hey Yn, what is this?'' Thor asked and pointed at the theater. ''Oh that is bullshit, it's about Loki'' I replied ''but where were you and what's that?'' I continued as I pointed at his back. He answered short ''Umm. some sort of crown I think'' before i could say anything he was already by Odin. I look away for ten FUCKING seconds and Odin is gone and Loki is there. I run up to him and grab Miljönir and put it on his chest ''Where the fuck were you and where is Odin'' I yelled at him. ''OKAY! I can explain.'' He yelled back, which made me tear up a little bit because we always had a good relationship. Thor stepped between us ''Loki enough. Yn do what you need to do.'' He said and I ran to my room. There I am, crying in the back of my garden. Thor came to me after a half hour ''Yn. Me and Loki are going to get father. Do you want to join us?'' he asked. ''Yes sure,'' I answers while i was standing up from the grass ''let me grab a good outfit.'' I continued. I picked out an outfit and grabbed my horse to ride to the Bifrost and Hiemdall.

Once I arrived at the Bifrost after a 20 minutes ride I saw Thor and Loki had already arrived. ''That took you long enough'' Loki said. ''Oh! Maybe it would help if you shut up'' I yelled at him. We traveled to earth in silence and we came to a caretaker's home ''I swear I left him right here'' Loki said. ''There or right here on the sidewalk'' Thor told him, which Loki answered ''I can't see the future, I'm not a witch!'' ''Oh really!? Then why'd you dress like one?'' I said ''I-'' He said when we saw orange/yellow sparkles under him ''Yn what are you doing'' he asked me ''I'm not doing anything'' I answered but he was already gone. Anyway, Thor and I had to go to 'Doctor' Strange and found Odin and Loki. we sat down, us four, and Odin ''My sons,'' I saw Loki looking at Odin. ''yn.'' he said while I was looking at him. ''My life was all that held her back...'' he continued ''What? Who do you mean Odin'' I asked. ''Hela.'' he said...