Chapter 3 // ''You know this, uhm, girl?''

TW: just kissing rn.

''You know this, uhm, girl?'' ''Yes'' Valkyrie said while removing the thing in my neck. I get up from the chair and Valkyrie jumps in my arms ''I've missed you too much'' she said to me. ''Is there somewhere vodka?'' I said knowing Val loved vodka. She said nothing and we walked to the bar, ''What's that for?'' I asked while pointing at a laser barrier ''That's for the sl- prisoners with jobs.'' she answered ''Anyway how did you came here?'' she asked after an awkward silence. ''Well I was in Norway to get Odin with Loki and Thor'' I told her ''Odin died and Hela came'' I said after that. ''You mean Hela is back'' Val asked ''Yes.'' I said. I was getting a refill when I heard someone yelling my name ''YN!'' I looked around and saw Thor. ''Yn. you have to list-'' he said ''Who are you?'' I said while I knew it was Thor. I walked back to Valkyrie and sat down. ''You know him?'' she asked me ''heh, no.'' I answered her question, at this moment my tattoo was showing (The Valkyrie tattoo) ''Oh my god you're a Valkyrie'' Thor said. I looked at him ''Guess what? You're stupid'' Me and Val walk out ''How long did you live here with your sugerdaddy?'' I asked her and she replied with ''Oh i dunno time works differently here'' We sat on her bed, I wanted to kiss her, NO YN that's not how it works. ''What is it?'' She looks worried, should I tell her the truth? I don't know what if she hates me for what I did ''Nothing.'' I simply said...

''Do you wanna watch a movie'' (just pretend they can watch movies please) she asked. ''Sure what do you want to watch?'' I asked her ''365 days'' she said. ''Sure'' I replied and started the movie. We're watching the movie ''Are you lost baby girl?'' I say mockingly. ''I'm not lost but-'' Val said and leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked but didn't pull away. After some, well um time, she pulls away. ''You don't hate me?'' she said and I replied ''Nope i've waited for this, trust me.'' Val had a smile on her face, I never saw her smile after the accident. I pull her in for a kiss and we make out, someone walks in and we just go on ''You just replace me?!'' The Grandmaster says ''You're Loki's type'' I reply and push him out of the room with my powers. ''Since when did you have those?'' Valkyrie asked, ''A little while'' I said. ''Yn. How did only you and me survive the attack.'' She said and was a bit mad ''I might have put a protection spell on you'' I hear myself say and I begin to cry, surprisingly she pulls me in a hug...

Next part will be more Sexual content and explenation about the accident will come.