Chapter 2 // ''My live was all that held her back...''

''My life was all that held her back...'' he continued ''What? Who do you mean Odin'' I asked. ''Hela.'' he said. 'Hela, Hela, Hela, how do I know that name' I thought. Before I could ask Odin about it, he was turned into gold dust. ''Loki. What did you do.'' I heard Thor say. Loki's voice followed ''I didn't do anything'' ''That's it!'' I yelled, It was silent but then I heard Thor ''What's What?'' he asked. ''Hela,'' I answered ''She's your sister, I heard Frigga talking about her'' I continued ''exactly'' a voice said. I turned around, yeah that's Hela. ''Kneel.'' she said and I'm afraid she won't say it again but I didn't ''kneel,'' she said again, ha! She said it again. ''Before your queen'' ''What the throne is for me if Odin dies'' I heard Thor say ''I'm his first born'' he continued ''Really? You don't look like him.'' Hela said. ''I beg your pardon!'' Loki said. ''Oh, you sound like him.'' she said ''You boys are so dumb.'' I said ''what?'' Thor said confused ''Thor! This is your sister, Hela, goddess of death. So don't mess with her, she can and will kill you'' I said to him ''Someone here is smart'' Hela told us while looking at Thor. ''How do you know?'' she asked me. ''Frigga told me'' I said to Hela. I'm in my thoughts again and Loki yells for Hiemdal and the boys fight against Hela in the bifrost. ''Oh fuck'' I yell when Hela pushes me out of the bifrost while saying ''Oh, fuck indeed''...

I wake up tied up in a chair with something in my neck. ''Ow that hurts'' I say when I try to pull out the chip or something that's in my neck. The light goes on and I hear a voice ''Welcome to Sakaar, where all the unloved and lost people go. The owner of Sakaar, The Grandmaster, you are loved and home with The Grandmaster by your side. You'll meet The Grandmaster in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1'' All of the sudden you go fast and the light becomes brighter when I see people on the opposite side of the room. ''It's a woman?'' asks a male. Yep that's probably The Grandmaster ''It sure is'' a female says ''Welcome home'' the grandmaster said to me, but I refused ''Yeah, this ain't my home ever'' I told him ''Good luck'' says the girl next to the Grandmaster. I knew that tattoo on her arm ''Wait! Please I want to show you something'' I yelled. ''Me?'' the girl asked ''No my father, of course you!'' I answered, I continued ''Roll up my sleeve will you?'' She looked confused but rolled up my sleeve. She was shocked when she saw my arm ''Remember me Valkyrie?'' I say in the hope that she'll remember me. ''How Yn? You're dead I saw you dying down there'' she said. The Grandmaster asked Valkyrie ''You know this, uhm, Girl?'' ''Yes'' Valkyrie said while removing the thing in my neck...