25 ~ 9mm

Faiza's Pov

Morning sleep is always feel amazing until the ray of sun hits your face. Groaning loudly, I sit up while closing my eyes and begins to open my eyes slowly, I look beside and see the bed is empty, I recall about last night and feel my cheek is heating up. I remember how Taehyung slept on my chest, he seemed so scared and vulnerable at the same time.

I open his closet then grab a black tee and wear it immediately. Though my whole body is aching but still I ignore that.

"Good morning." I see Taehyung is sitting on the couch with a very serious face, looking at the center table, he still hasn't replied to me, I go near him and clutch his shoulder blade lightly, he startles a bit and looks at me.

"Oh! You woke up already? G-good morning." He stutters and this is the first time I am seeing him this nervous.

"Morning." I smile a bit, he clutches my wrist and makes me sit on his lap. He lifts his hand to clutch my cheek gently and kisses there softly.

"Did you sleep well last night?" He asks and I nod. He flashes a smile. He then presses his soft lips against mine and kisses me lightly, I begin to kiss him back.

The kiss interrupts by a bell ringing and Taehyung groans, he gets up from his seat and goes near the door. The guard just hands him some parcels and leaves.

He takes a seat beside me and interlocks our fingers, bringing it near his mouth, he kisses my knuckle.

"Let's have breakfast together, then we have to go somewhere." He says with a straight voice, his face is blank as if there is no emotion there.

"Where?" I ask nonchalantly.

"You'll see." He asserts and gives a quick peck on my lips.

*****

I'm busy fixing my dress and I feel a presence behind me, I feel something cold metallic in my bare neck, I see it's a silver chain with a beautiful pendant.

"Don't ever take off this pendant from your neck." He kisses my hair and rests his chin above my head.

"But it's so expensive, Tae, I can't accept this." I clutch the pendant and admiring it mentally.

"Not more than you, you are expensive, you know?" He says with a muffled sound as he is busy sniffing my head, I chuckle.

"But—"