Part one

Flynn: (narrating) This is the story of how I died.

"Wait what!?" Eugene gasped." I died!?

"Shhhhhhhhh Watch the movie!" Eliza hushed him.

Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story. And the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of a girl, named Rapunzel

"That's me!" Rapunzel said giddily

"No duh sherlock, what other people do you know that are named Rapunzel" Varian snapped.

"Is this how it's going to be like the whole time." Cassandra asked rolling her eyes.

"Probably, Now watch the movie!" Eliza said

[The drop falls from the sky]

And from this small drop of sun, grew a magic, golden, flower.

"The sundrop....." Varian said in wonder.

[The drop sprouts the flower.]

It had the ability to heal the sick, and injured. (Mother Gothel enters the scene.)

"Why does she look familiar?" Cassandra thought.

Oh, you see that old woman, over there? You might want to remember her. She's kind of important. (Mother Gothel leaves the scene.) Well, centuries passed and a hop skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom.

"Corona!" Rapunzel said happily

The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen.

"Mom and dad." Rapunzel sighed.

Varian looked guilty for a sec, but Cassandra ignored it.

And the Queen, well she was about to have a baby, and she got sick, really, sick. She was running out of time. And that's when people usually start to look for a miracle. Or in this case, a magic golden flower.

"That flower saved me and mom's life." Rapunzel gasped.

(Mother Gothel enters the scene.) Ahhh, I told you she'd be important. You see instead of sharing the Sun's gift, this woman, Mother Gothel, hoarded its healing power and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years.

"GOTHEL?!" Eugene gasped.

"Huh. I kinda pictured her differently." Lance said confused.

"That's becuase she's all old and stuff--" Eugene started but got startled when he heard soemone yelling.

"JUST WATCH THE MOVIE!" Eliza yelled.

And all she had to do was sing a special song.

Mother Gothel: (singing)Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine.

" How did she know the song?" Lance asked confused.

"She was a horrible, selfish, WITCH. She prbably killed someone to get the song." Rapunzel gasped. Probably, becuase she never said anything that rude before.

"Um... Varian.....You okay?" Cassandra asked staring at him. Varian was staring at the screen with a weird expression.

"Wait? Oh I'm fine. Absolutely fine......" Varian said, "Just shut up and watch the movie!

Flynn: (He narrates.) All right, you get the gist. She sings, she turns young. Creepy, right?

Guards: We found it!

Flynn: (he narrates.) The magic of the golden flower, healed the queen. A healthy baby girl, a princess was born. With beautiful golden hair. I'll give you a hint. That's Rapunzel.

"AWWWW you were so cute as a baby!" Lance cooed

 To celebrate her birth, the King and Queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. For that one moment, everything was perfect

"Nothing perfect lasts forever." Varian grumbled

(Mother Gothel, aged again, sneaks into the nursery. Rapunzel is asleep in her crib. Gothel lifts a strand of Rapunzel's hair and draws a pair of scissors from her cloak)

Mother Gothel: (singing) ♪Flower, gleam and glow, let your powers shine, make the clock re----♪ [shocked gasp]

"Too bad I can't cut my hair anymore." Rapunzel sighed.

(She cuts the strand. It turns brown and falls upon the mattress, powerless.)

Flynn: (narrates.) Gothel broke into the castle and stole the child. Just like that... gone. The Kingdom searched and searched, but they could not find the Princess. For deep within the forest, in a hidden tower, Gothel raised the child as her own.

Cassandra felt something jog her memory but it dissapeared.

(Cut scene to the hidden tower. Gothel is brushing Rapunzel's hair.)

Rapunzel: (singing) ...save what was lost, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine.

Flynn: ( narrates.) Gothel had found her new magic flower. But this time she was determined to keep it hidden

"This proves that Rapunzel is the new flower." Varian thought.

" I don't know what you're thinking but I don't like that expression." Cassandra said glaring at him.

"None of your buissness!" Varian growled

Rapunzel: Why can't I go outside?

Mother Gothel: The outside world is a dangerous place. Filled with horrible, selfish people. You must stay here, where you're safe. Do you understand, flower?

"Yeah like you!" Eugene yelled throwing a tomato that apeared in his hand at the screen.

"UGH! I just cleaned the screen!"Eliza groaned and snapped her fingers.

"How did you make the tomato appear in your hand?" Varian asked.

" I don't know, It just appeared." Eugene said so confused that he forgot that he was supposed to be mad at Varian.

"Oh hehe, So if you really think you can make anything appear." Eliza explained.

"So I can make some cake appear?" Lance asked

" Proabably." Eliza said shrugging her shoulders

Rapunzel: Yes, Mommy.

Flynn: (narrates) But the walls of that tower could not hide everything. Each year on her birthday, the King and Queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky in hope that one day, their lost Princess would return.

"I used to always look at those lanterns." Rapunzel sighed.

"Welp! That's all for part one!" Eliza said.

"So what do we do in the spare time?" Rapunzel asked

" Well, there is a such thing called "Commercials"" Eliza said and shuddered.

"What's a commercial?"Cassandra asked suspiciously

"Well it's these annoying miny movies that only pop at the worst time and advertise annoying stuff." Eliza explained.

"C'mon I bet they're not that bad." Eugene said.

"Trust me, now becuase of that comment you guys are going to watch commecials until I update." Eliza said smiling evily.

"Bring it on!" Eugene said determined 

"If you say so." Eliza said shrugging her shoulders

"Does your dog still think the world is flat?Well we have the perect solution to................"

(AN. Well that's chapter 2! Please update,comment, and vote!)