Chapter 3

Well who would have thought, but the night is actually going pretty good.

I forgot about all the things that annoyed me, and enjoyed the music and the night. I danced through the bar while making orders and just enjoyed the atmosphere. I never expected this to happen, I mean I am still shocked about this amazing voice from this beautiful man.

And the band is giving full power for nearly one and a half hour now, I'm not complaining tho.

Mason is smiling the whole time and it's just really nice for both of us.

The band performed after The Chain other songs, some classics like, smells like teen spirit and Another One Bites the dust. I was so happy because these are on my all time favourites playlist.

Most of the time covers are not really good, but they did it really good and in their own way.

Right now I'm dancing to All right now from Free, which they are performing before they take a break.

I sing too quietly as it goes

All right now baby, it's all alright now

All right now baby, it's all right now

Everyone is singing with them and so happy to have some good music played tonight.

We also didn't have any problems tonight, everyone is behaving and I hope it stays that way for one night.

I also tried to not make eye contact again with the singer because he keeps looking at me when he can because of the crowd. I mean why is he looking, it's a little intimidating.

The song comes to an end and everyone is cheering for them.

I take a look on the stage and see the sweating but happy band.

"Thank you guys, we are having a lot of fun tonight but we are gonna have a quick break, before we start with the next songs. See you in 20 Minutes, thank you again!" The lead singer says with a big happy smile on his face as he goes through his long and curly hair and blows a kiss.

They all make their way to the end of the stage and start walking towards the bar. And I don't know why, but my heart is beating faster with each step they take.

On their way they get stopped by people, probably telling them how great they are and girls fangirling over them.

They come closer and why the fuck do I get a little nervous? I never get nervous because of some guy, but why does he look like I'm a deer and he is a wolf who wants to eat me. God help me.

The other two are walking behind the singer and talk about something while they laugh.

It's like everything goes in slow motion and I stop everything I'm doing and gulp.

What the actual fuck is going on with me?

I'm so hypnotized by these eyes, that I don't realise they are standing in front of the bar.

I look at the long haired man in front of me, he has his arms on the bar and looks at me. The other two are standing next to him, the other long haired guy on the left side and the guitarist on the right.

"Hello love, we would like to have a drink, we are really thirsty."A deep voice with an british accent makes me realise that I've been staring this whole time. I look away and pull myself together quickly.

All three are looking at me and smiling as I look at them.

"Hey, yeah sure, what can I get you guys?" I say, trying to sound chill and continue cleaning glasses.