𝘰𝘯𝘦

Call it macaroni

TAYLOR STARES AT THE BUILDING

TAYLOR STARES AT THE BUILDING. The big building that is supposed to be her new home. She takes a deep breath and walks threw the door. The room was filled with officers who were walking around. She walks up to the front desk where a familiar face was standing.

"What can I help you with?" The women say not looking at Taylor. "Detective Jacob, I'm here for Hank Voight" Taylor says smiling.

The woman takes a look at Taylor and smiles in shock. "What are you doing back here," Trudy asks still surprised in a good way. "Job offer, and it was time to come back," Taylor says smiling.

"I will buzz you up and let me tell you that new haircut looks amazing on you" Trudy comments. Taylor thanks her and then walk up to the bullpen

She walks up the stairs to see Alvin with an unfamiliar man, But she notice Alvin so she wasn't totally lost. "Hi, how can we help you?" Adam asks me giving her a bit of a flirty smile. "Take it easy there, he in his office," Al says. Taylor gives him a smile.

"Good to see you Alvin and you still wear that beanie I see" I joke using his whole name. He laughs and she walks towards the door that was closed. Ruzek turns to him with a confused look but fun look. Taylor opens the door into hank's office.

"Good to have you back kiddo," He says walking up to me to give me a hug. "Well it feels good to be back, much has changed," She says.

"It has, Come to meet the team" He suggests and she follows.

He opens the door and seem like everybody was finally there. "This is Taylor Jacobs she is our newest recruit," He says making everybody turn to her. She gives a small wave. "Taylor" Erin voices is heard. She walks up to the girl with a big grin.

"You didn't tell me you were back," She says hugging Taylor, It was more crushing her than an actual hug. "Erin you're killing me" Taylor responds.

"I just missed you," She says pulling away.

"you must be Taylor Jacobs," Erin's partner says as he holds his hand out for her to shake. She shakes her hand with the guy. "You must be Julian, heard a lot of good things about you," She says giving him a smile. "I heard alot of you two" He says.

Taylor then sees a familiar face talking to Erin. A smirks form on her
lips as he turns his attention towards her

༺♥༻

"When you said you had a case, I didn't think you meant following a car," Taylor says as she looks out the back window.

Making Antonio laugh. "Oh come we are following this van hoping people take the money...." Taylor didn't finish the sentence when a car hit them.