𝘵𝘸𝘰

Get my cigarettes

"ALL I'M SAYING JAY, IS YOU GOT A TARGET ON YOUR HEAD AND YOU DON'T SEEM ALL THAT FAZED," Adam says as he and the rest of the guys except hank come out from the coffee room

"ALL I'M SAYING JAY, IS YOU GOT A TARGET ON YOUR HEAD AND YOU DON'T SEEM ALL THAT FAZED," Adam says as he and the rest of the guys except hank come out from the coffee room. "Overseas, my unit and I, we always had a bounty on us" Jay replies.

"Not something you hear people brag about every day" Taylor comments as she takes a seat by her desk. Jay chuckles at her comment.

"Most gangs only pay 10 G for a cop. if you're really worth 100,000 I should take you out myself, pay off my mortgage" Antonio jokes making her laugh.

"Try it, "Jay says. "Coke dealer one time put a million-dollar tag on me and Voight," Al says.

"What?"Jay says, looking at the man as he takes her seat. "How'd you handle that?" Ruzek questiones

"Well you dust yourself, never go home the same way twice, run red lights, and if a car follows you through one, you chamber a round and you handle business" Taylor held a wow look on her face

Voight then walks out of his office, he tapes up a picture on the whiteboard. everybody then faces him. "This is billy, Fagan. small-time hood. had ties to a local outfit. I've run into him a couple of times"

"This if billy Fagan seven hours ago. Organized crime found him, Dollar bill pind to his chest. They looked into Serbians, cartels, coming up empty"

"We raking this from organized crimes because he was your poker buddy," Erins asks making Taylor frown with her brows. Voight gives her a look at her and ignores her comment. "Start reaching out to your CIs"

"U got a sec?" He then says to Erin, they both then walk off to his office.

༺ ♥ ༻

The team step out of their cars at the location some lumber yard

"Brent norelli, Assult armed robbery," Voight says showing the picture of the suspect.

"Even did six months at the cook county psych ward, Norelli inherited this lumber yard from his old man, but it's just a front. He just broke off from the outfit old-timer, but he's already making plans for some of their rackets. Let's go"

The team walks towards the building but splits up into different entries. Taylor enters the building, having jay and adam behind her. They move quickly and quietly not alarming the offenders in any way.

"Chicago PD! put your hands up" They scream as they draw their gun towards them. Voight pushes one of them on a ladder and asks about Norelli's whereabouts. "He's in the storeroom"