Part 5; The Stroll

Sunday, 12:50
3rd person POV:

The fox forced himself out of bed for the next day in the morning, For he was going to hang out with Clay This gave him a very strange fuzzy feeling in his stomach he snapped out of his daze getting ready for when they meet (1:00 AM Because Wilbur wont allow fundy to go near pogtopia at night) at the park his mother used to take him to when he was young... She was executed because she cheated on AND betrayed king wilbur, He Jumped out the window with his backpack, Ready to See his masked friend

Fundys POV:

My ankles ached from that long jump I tiptoe to be silent "12:59" i think to myself, I feel a set of hands on my shoulders i turn my head to see the signature mask of clay I sigh in relief " YOU SCARED ME! " I whisper-shout " SORRY! " He whisper-shouts, After We both successfully get over the fence we sprint off in a race not caring about the surrounding Trees I feel Hard bark Smack my face " OW WHAT THE FUCK! " I whisper - shout. I wipe my Aching nose to see Blood dribbling down from it, I rest my hands next to my legs ( HE IS SITTING BTW I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THAT-) Clay reaches his Hand out to help me up in the awkward silence I can sort of see his face due to the broken mask His Grey faded Sage eyes Lay apon me in a stare " So are you going to get up or?- " He asked with a slight tint of blush on his face I snap out of my daze in his dreamy (PUN, you get it?- Hes dream and-) eyes and reply with " Oh yeah sorry- " As i stand up He wipes my nose. I give him a look ( The confused but blushing look) he just smiles awkwardly we walk through the park chatting i check the time and its " 2:59 AM? Oh i need to go home then clay.. By-" I was interrupted by Clay's lips connecting to mine, His hands wrapped around my waist and torso. " I will walk you home " Clay replies. I stutter trying to get the words out my throat...

what was that...

---------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 5-
TYSM FOR READING HAVE A GOOD DAY/AFTERNOON/EVENING