Arrow through my heart..

(In this chapter, Italics is thoughts.)

Fundy's POV:

" Are you alright? " Clay asked, Skeptical of my behaviour. I wanted to tell him so eagerly.. But alas i could not, " Y-yeah. I'm fine " I said with a shudder. The dude i have to marry is probably a old man, Ew. Why would my father give me away?.. All the promises. He could've at least of told me the truth instead of letting me fall. I rub my eye, Feeling a tear come out. I felt eyes all over me, Clay reached over and wiped my face with a cloth. Little did he know, this'd be the last time we'd see each other ( OR IS ITTTTTTT) I stammered, Trying to tell him. Instead making random noises, I stood up and ran. Ran until the thoughts were gone, I looked around to see i was in a field, Filled with dandelions and tulips. I pick one up and make a wish. ' i wish to be in the evermore grace of dream and clay, let us stay together '  I look up to see, half blurred pink clouds, Blending into the sunset. The beauty is no match to him, But of course, I'd be dreaming if he got to stay with me.. I alas, have been auctioned off.. Thought the ginger, He did love him so. Very much.. 

- HEYYY Y'ALLL ITS BEEN A WHILE UM 2.1K READS?!?!?!?!?! STOP I LOVE YOU ALL I'M TRYING TO UPDATE MORE CONSISTENTLY! 

BYE, SORRY ITS SHORT!!

- Arlo ✌