Part 9; Valentines day

" Will you be my valentine? "...

Fundy's POV: 

I Gaze at my phone as the man who makes my cheeks go red asked ME to be his valentine, " I'll Call you back... " I close my Tab and Squeak in delight! Clay asked me out.. I have dreamed of this!- " Remember Fundy, If you Fall in love with an enemy you get executed. " My Grin falls into a frown. I Decide to go to my friend only friends, Toby And Thomas, For advice.

System:

Foxy.fuckwit Added TobyLovesbees And ThomasThetankengine to the groupchat

ThomasThetankengine 6:00 PM:

" whats up furry "

Tobylovesbees 6:01 PM:

" Hi fundy! "

Foxy.fuckwit 6:02 PM:

" Hi guys, i need some advice " 

ThomasThetankengine 6:05 PM

" I'm not google! Fuck you floris "

TobyLovesbees 6:06 PM:

" On what? " 

Foxy.fuckwit 6:09 PM:

" Well.. Clay asked me out but my father will kill me if i date a man, and an enemy in the same human "

TobyLovesbees 6:10 PM:

" I'm sorry floris i cant help you :( . " 

ThomasThetankengine 6:12 PM:

" Maybe just ignore him? we prefer an alive floris"

" No, i cant " I mumble, i shut down my phone and stood up. I decided to tell my father.. If he didn't like the answer i would run and live with clay.. Yeah! i nervously walk to my fathers room and knock, Better to knock than intrude, He opens the door and smiles " Yes Floris? " He responds to my shaking self. " Dad.. I like a man! " His eyes open in shock, " Floris.. Thats fine i just want you to be happy my dear " I smile at his response and my eyes start to water.. Theres one part that he hasnt been told that will shock him " Floris theres something i havent told you.. " He sighs deeply before the part that stun my soul..

Clay's ( Dream's) POV:

My two friends george and nick are helping me pick an outfit, i have a vast collection of clothes for after all i'm considered royalty. " Maybe try a suit? " George suggested " No thats too cliche, Try something casual " Nick Said, Well he was right.. I didnt want him to think i'm some sort of a fancy douche, I decided to go with my usual green hood with a smile mask and jeans to match. I text floris that i'm walking there and stood up, I Grabbed him a Red rose to Give him, It may match his pretty hair. As i walked there and sat down at the cafe, I was met by a boy, my boy.. ( Floris if you cant take the fricking hint )   I grinned And Greeted the Smaller boy. He seemed trembling and soft,  I wonder whats wrong...

- END OF CHAPTER -

HEYYYY SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE ✌️🙃 AND THIS CHAPTERS SO SHORT ITS UNFINISHED FOR NOW I'LL COME BACK AND FINISH IT 😎

MUCH LOVE TO Y'ALL FOR OVER 1k READS WTFFFF

- Arlo/albus 🐟