Held Captive

BEFORE WE START! Corrupted and Passive are the same person in My AU!!

Narrator POV 

( 2 days since Nightmare went poof- *ehem* missing) quiet... silence... nothing Dust is not talking to anyone, Horror hasn't eaten, Cross ran away to go look for him without anyone knowing, Fell went back to his timeline, and Killer keeps pacing in his room or sitting there staring at the wall counting knives. Meanwhile, the ₷∱⩁ɹs were investigating deeper in the situation they didnt know but they suspected somthing mostly because they had ran into Cross and it looked like he hadnt slept or ate in days...

--

G-GET AW-WAY-Y FROM M-ME-E-E! 

............................................................................................................................................................... 

Dream POV

"HOW WILL WE FIND HIM!?" my own brother is missing oh my Asgore please please let my brother be okay please... We gathered the bad sanses and arranged a meeting but they seemed so broken, well even more broken then before like just empty... And Killer and Horror... They seem so sad without Nightmare. I know their relationship was deep but to leave them empty and refusing to eat? (Blueberry)Okay I maybe have a idea, but first you guys need to eat to be able to have enough strength!" Blue really wanted them to eat, well I will go make some food!

Horror POV

Boss is missing... I don't want to eat... I want him to be home... I want boss to come back and say it was a joke and he just was out destroying or something..." No! I won't eat!" OPEN YOUR MOUTH HORROR!

Killer POV

I miss Boss so much... why... Dream ended up force-feeding me, but it tasted funny? Probably because I haven't had food in five days...

Nightmare POV

"What do you want Hate!? Let me go!" Hate just chuckled... Oh god please let those idiots be okay..." It's simple Princess, you stay here and I feed off of your hatred." No way!" Heh, what you don't get sweetheart is you have a strong emotion of hate right now so you are just making me stronger~" What if I refuse?" Well if you refuse then lets just say... Your little gang will be gone one by one... right in front of your negative eyes~" You monster! I-I..." Don't worry I will be let you think about it for a couple minutes...''

this chapter was made with the help of JackyOwO