Sex with A Friendly Rival

Shadow's POV

"Sonic, you're drunk off your ass." I said as I had his arm over my shoulder. I was helping him to his room.

"I-it's here..."

"Ahh, I can smell your breath from right here." I opened the room door. I sat him down on the bed. He fell backward. I placed him right, he wouldn't take the blanket.

"Sonic, you'll get cold. Then Amy will be all over you tomorrow." That's when I realized I had Sonic pinned down on the bed. He smirked at me. He put a foot on my shoulder pushing my hand off of his wrist. "Sonic?"

He just chuckled. His half lidded eyes looked into my widen eyes as he slid his hand to his ass. "Mmm..." He licked his lips. He stuck a finger up his ass.

My eyes widen... My muzzle burned because this uncomfortable moment.

"Don't pretend you can't resist me Shadow..." He told me. "Ahh..." He moaned as he stuck another finger in. He looked down at his hole. "Ah." He went knuckle deep. He kept moaning. I panted. Did I really want this?

My member started to slowly come out of my sheath. I blushed deeper at the sight of this. My eyes were almost shut, but still watching him go further. I gasped. He smirked at me. I watched as his fingers came out wet and covered in a thick substance.

My member was coming out all the way.

"Ahh..." Sonic moaned. I put on a serious face. I pinned his hand back down.

"Oh, Shadow!" He cried. He smirked at me. "Go ahead..." I rubbed the top of my member against his hole. "I'm all yours..." He smirked. I panted loudly. I grabbed his thighs. I started going in slowly. "Ah, Sh-Shadow..." He moaned.

I slid in all the way.

"AHH!!!" He cried loudly. White liquid shot from his member. I felt pressure shoot from mine.

"Finally... I have gotten what I've wanted... What I had desired for all these years..."

Sonic's POV

I awoke with this huge headache. I sat up and noticed white liquid was all over me. My butt felt wet and slimy.

"What the?" The bed was a mess. I looked to my right, and Shadow laying down; sleeping. Oh no.... Did I have sex with Shadow last night? How and when?!

My stupid head! Did I drink something- Wait, I remember getting drunk last night. My stupid brain probably confused Shadow with someone else. I heard Shadow groan. I looked over at him, he was waking up. I laid back down. He sat up and yawned.

"Oh shit..." I heard him whisper. He gathered a couple of things and sprinted out the door. I got up and ran to the bathroom, I was soon hovering over the toilet vomiting, due to the alcohol and the sick of idea of having sex with my friendly rival...