Not on The Table!

Sonic's POV

"A-ahh..." I moaned as Shadow slowly removed my pants, I tried to push him away; but muscles refused. Instead I helped him remove them.

"Looks like some one really wants it." He whispered suductively. He lifted me up and knocked everything from the table and placed me down on it. I moaned as he began to lick at my sheath.

"Shadow...n-no more!" I moaned. I looked down at my member, it was slowly coming out, the tip showed.

"Look how cute and tiny it is. It needs some help coming out." He pressed to fingers under it, forcing more to come out.

'Why am I getting so excited? Do I really want this that bad?' I thought. It went away when I felt a pull on my member. I looked down, and Shadow was pulling my member out. "Ahh!" I moaned loudly as he pulled me completely out. He smirked.

"First we have to get you moaning louder than that..." He growled.

"Please...I- Ahh!" I gasped as he started toying with my member. My peach muzzle turned completely red, the brightest red ever seen. He pulled and squeezed, tugged and twisted, bended and pumped. I refused to let any noise come from me, but I couldn't help but whimper in pleasure; God how it felt so amazing.

Then... "Ahh!" I gasped. Shadow had just taken me into his mouth. His warm tongue slid up and down on it. He nibbled and tugged at the bulge underneath my member. I arched my back. He deep-throated it. I began to let out small squeals, along with quiet moans. I felt it, it was coming close...

"Come on...squeal for me. Let those moans escape your mouth. Let the pleasure run through your veins." He whispered into my ears. I let out a small, but loud enough, squeak. I felt something poke a my hole.

I looked down, and Shadow was on his way into my ass. I squealed loudly. The head of it was already inside. He was at least 2 inches longer than me.

"Shadow...stop! I'll call the-AHH!!!" I screamed as he had pushed all of him inside. When did he loose his clothes? "Oh... Shadow, quit!" I moaned.

He thrusted in and out, he started to slowly pick up the pace. I moaned loudly, screaming his name. Then, he hit that spot that paralyzed me.

"Ooh...r-right there. M-more! Go harder p-please!" I screamed, well; I want trying to say it. He hit again. My release was coming closer... "Shadow... I'm gonna...c-cum." I whimpered.

"Go ahead." He groaned. I could tell he was close as well. I arched my back. He groaned loudly. I moaned at the top of my lungs. Shadow grunted, he began to pump me hard. "Do it again... I want to see that face of innocence one more time." He moaned. I felt hot gush running down my length.

"Ahh!" I moaned. A pressure shot from me. I felt him gush into me. He gave a loud groan, he wouldn't scream or moan; but groan. Sweat ran down my forehead. He panted and pulled out. I shivered and let his tail cover my entrance. I was so tired, I couldn't move. I felt his arms lift me. He couldn't carry all of me, his legs shivered; they felt like mine, like jelly.

Narrator's POV

As the ebony tried to carry the azure one up the stair way; he kept tilting to one side. He couldn't see clear anymore. When he made it to the door, he bumped against it; making sure the sleeping azure didn't get hurt. He opened the door and set the azure on the bed. He as well, collapsed on the bed.

The slept together, it was about 8:45pm. The chill wind blew through the opened window.The azure one shivered, but the dark one held him close to his chest. Purring, the azure one gave into the ebony's affection.

The azure would soon receive a surprise in the morning.