Not Untill You're Mine

Sonic's POV

I awoke on my bed as usual... Then I remembered what had happened last night... Shadow was not there, but he did leave a trail of semen on my chest and the sheets. I shivered, I gathered some clothes and headed for the showers.

Once I finished, I went to the kitchen. Then I noticed everything that belonged on the table was on the floor. Semen also covered the table. I wiped the table and put the stuff back on it.

After a calm breakfast, I went for a run. I started thinking about what Shadow had done to me those two times. Why didn't I just report him? Is it because I like having 'it' with him? I always get this feeling around him, it makes me feel tingly around my stomach.

He always made me feel this way. I could t do it if I wanted to, I just couldn't pick up the phone or run to the police station... It was hard. Almost like, I wanted him to tell me he wants it, but then I don't want it. It makes me feel...nervous? Should I talk to Tails about this? What if he reports him? I don't want that to happen. (I will shamefully state that his way of loving me is the best.)

Later that night I was on the couch reading a book silently on the couch. I turned the page, but my mouth was covered and I was pressed against someone. I striped to break free, but I couldn't. Once I opened my eyes, we were in my bedroom. It was dark. I was thrown on the bed.

There, I turn to see Shadow. His eyes were full with lust, he had that wonderful smirk of his.

"Shadow, wait-" but he kissed my lips. He growled, making me whimper in fear. I let him into my mouth. He pushed his tongue against mine, hard. He was more aggressive than before...

He started to pull down my pants. I was already turned on... I wanted this desperately. I whined, helping him remove them. I was doing it on my own, I quickly ran my boxers down. He chuckled... He took his clothes off sexily.

This kiss was getting intense. I was hard, I wanted it now... I wanted him now... I started to buck my hips against his own, well...a little. I didn't want him to think I was actually going to like the idea of having sex with him. He broke the kiss. He chuckled looking down at this movement.

I gritted my teeth and whined. My member was out, his refused to come out. I was making myself hard. I felt him place a hand on my length.

He smirked at me, I moaned once he started to toy with me. He pumped me hard, pulling... I whimpered. Then I opened my eyes...

I looked around. He wasn't there. I looked down. I was pumping myself. I was the one making myself want it... White liquid started running down my member... I arched my back. White semen flew into the air, and landed on my chest. I moaned loudly.

I sighed,"Ohh...Sh-adow.... Where a-are you n-ow? Ahh!" I moaned, I was so hard. I lied on the bed, breathing. I just had a dream where Shadow was raping me, and I liked it. It doesn't make sense.