The Secret Room

2 hours pass by and Nat finally wake's up. She slowly sits up and sees Pepper and Tony passed out right next to her.

Nat slowly starts getting out of bed not wanting to wake up her Parents. She puts on Slippers and quietly exits her room closing the door behind her.

Nat walks into the living room where Steve is watching Tv, Thor is on his phone, and Clint is throwing darts.

"Hey" Says Nat looking still looking exhausted.

Everyone looks at her. Steve pauses the TV, and Thor puts his phone down.

"Mom and Dad let you get out of bed?" Says Clint still throwing Darts.

"No, they were asleep when I woke up so I snuck out" Says Natasha taking a seat next to Steve.

"Wait until they wake up, you are going to be in so much trouble" Thor replies.

"I told them I was Fine" says Nat defending herself.

Steve smiles, "Right because screaming and crying like if someone was killing you and then looking like a zombie afterwards is fine".

"Haha so funny" says Natasha with a serious face.

Pepper walks out worried. Nat turns around sees Pepper and then looks back at the pauses Tv.

"Great." She says obviously unamused

Pepper sees Natasha and sighs out of relief. Pepper walks over to Natasha.

"Honey why did you get out of bed?" Pepper says as she kneels in front of Natasha and starts to feel and touch her face making sure she isn't still cold.

Natasha who is now annoyed, starts trying to remove Peppers hands from her face.

"doesn't seem like you have a cold anymore" says Pepper.

"That's because I don't, it was probably something I ate." Says Natasha.

"Maybe you're right" Pepper says as she stands up.

Natasha also stands up.

"Great, now that we established that I'm perfectly fine..I will be at cheer practice if you need anything".

Nat's starts to speed walk away.

"Hold it" says Pepper. Nat stops walking and slowly turns around.

"You are not going out for the rest of the day, actually none of you are".

Steve quickly stands up "wait I have football practice today..I'm captain."

"Yeah and I rather be anywhere else" says Clint.

"That's final you 4". Pepper says as she walks away.

A couple hours past and it's now 9pm.

Nat and Steve are playing video games on the flat screen. Thor is munching down on some delicious pop tarts, and Clint is watching Nat and Steve play video games.

Pepper walks into the living room.

"Everyone time for bed." Says pepper already in her Night wear.

Everyone looks confused since they don't have to be in bed by 11pm.

Thor starts speaking with food in his mouth, "we usually don't go to sleep till 11".

Pepper walks over to the TV and turns it off.

"Me and your dad think it's best so you can have enough brain power for school".