Staring

Why was he so damn fine? From his bright blonde locks, to every chisel in his features, he was so incredibly fine. Fine enough that from where you sat you were unable to tear your eyes from the gleaming side profile of the man known as Kento Nanami as he worked peacefully in the faculty lounge of Tokyo Jujutsu High. Even while hard at work he looked so damn handsome, so you unknowingly rested your chin on your hands as you watched him work away at his desk. You weren't really aware of how long you had been staring at him, completely lost in a daze. The feeling of a finger tapping on your shoulder though suddenly pulled you from your trance, and you lifted your head to see Gojo hovering over your shoulder with a dumb little smirk on his face.

"Oi _______, you've been staring at Nanami for like... five minutes straight." Gojo snickered.

"Piss off." You muttered, rolling your eyes as you returned your attention to your own work.

"You've been doing that a lot lately. Are you like, into him~?" Gojo teased in a sing-song voice.

You were silent, refusing to answer him as your cheeks tinted pink. That was all he needed for an answer though, and he unleashed a string of menacing cackles as he switched which shoulder of yours he was looming over.

"You do~! Oh but why? Why are you so interested in someone so boring and bland when you could fall in love with someone exciting like me instead!" He pestered, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Maybe it's because you're a fucking man whore, Satoru." You responded bluntly.

"Ah! Your words wound me! It hurts me so!" Gojo wailed, falling backwards dramatically as he clutched the fabric of his clothes at his chest.

You rolled your eyes as the man caused a scene behind you, trying to drown out his wails and continue with your own business. Thanks to his theatrical performance with fake tears included though, Nanami's attention had been caught, and he looked over at you and Gojo with a raised brow.

"What now?" Nanami sighed as he gestured to his colleague rolling on the floor.

"I rightfully called him a man whore. Now he's throwing a fit about it, as you can see." You answered in monotone. "I'm sorry to have interrupted your work Kento, but I can never find the volume control on this thing."

Nanami blinked after hearing your response and paused for a moment, snorting a little and letting an almost silent chuckle escape his lips. Wait... A chuckle? It was so rare to hear such a sound from him, and it locked you in a trance-like state again as you gawked at him searching for his smirk. You stared a few moments too long once again, Gojo catching sight of you and cackling loud enough to snap you out of your one-sided staring competition, forcing you to redirect your vision to him where he lay propped up on his side on the floor.

"You're staring at him again~" Gojo hummed, peeking at you through one lifted side of his blindfold.

He said it loud enough to be heard from anywhere in the room which flustered you even more while Nanami looked at you curiously. Getting up from your chair, you swiftly booted Gojo in his ass before you grabbed him by the collar of his jacket, dragging him outside and into the hall where you were about to verbally tear him a new one. He was of course laughing the entire time, and when you finally let him go he bounced upright to face you with a shit eating grin.

"What's with the violent removal, hmmm? Embarrassed~?" Gojo laughed, completely unfazed by how you handled him.

"If you're tryna be a wingman, you're doing a shitty job of it. Just stop for crying out loud. He probably thinks I'm fucked now. " You growled at him, failing to pass yourself off as intimidating thanks to the profuse blush you now wore.