Workplace Distraction

Your relationship with Nanami was simply wonderful. Your coworkers and students were always pleased to see how happy you were together, even mentioning how Nanami was much more relaxed since he began to date you. The support was welcomed greatly. At least... when it wasn't coming from Gojo. His method of congratulations was a lot more chaotic and was far more antagonizing than anything else.

All it took was hearing you and Nanami exchange the words 'I love you' in the halls one day to get him going, already planning to bug you about it. He did exactly that of course, cornering you in your office later that day to tease you about it like a total child. He was lucky you had a good friendship with him, otherwise you would have torn his head off by now. Though the idea of doing so had started to seem more and more enticing by the second.

"You said the L word today~!" Gojo teased, jamming his elbow into your shoulder.

"If you don't knock it off I'm gonna kick your ass into next year, Satoru." You growled. Giving him a nasty side eye.

"You couldn't even if you tried _______~!" He sang, putting you in a headlock. "You said the L word and you're a big softie~! You can't hide it from me!"

"Satoru! Fuck off!" You yelled, pulling at his arms.

This wasn't an uncommon situation for you to be in with him, going straight into biting his arm for as much as his infinity would allow you to while he wrestled with you, holding you firm in that headlock all while cackling like a fool. All that shouting and laughing drew the attention of other parties soon enough, and in the middle of both of you gripping each other with incredible force, Nanami walked into your office. You both froze while Nanami stared at the scene with a confused expression. Then, Gojo finally let you go and ran at Nanami with blazing speed, sticking his hands in the blonde's hair and messing it up completely. Nanami had no time to react, totally caught off guard and sputtering incomplete words of irritation.

"You two loooove each other~!" Gojo sang out once more before he dashed out of your office.

He was long gone within seconds, preventing either of you from going after him as you stood in momentary silence. Nanami was the first to let out a long drawn out sigh, you shaking your head with a deep breath to follow.

"What... was all that about?" Nanami asked, finally approaching you.

"He heard me tell you that I love you. It was apparently so shocking to him that he felt the need to antagonize me about it." You groaned.

"It's astounding how you manage to put up with him." He sighed. "Tch, and now my appearance is ruined thanks to that menace."

Nanami looked noticeably disappointed with his hair, glancing upwards as he ran his hand through his messed up locks in a poor attempt to at least shift it back in the right direction. His concern was a little amusing to you, and you couldn't help but grin up at him.

"Is it that concerning to you?" You asked.

"I try to maintain a professional appearance when at work, so yes, it's a little concerning." He acknowledged.

"Mmm, I don't think it looks that bad honestly. In fact, I think you look rather cute with your hair all disheveled like that~" You hummed, taking a step closer to him.

Your response intrigued him, and he raised a brow in question as he looked at you. "Do I now?"

"You do indeed." You nodded, reaching up and tousling his hair just a little more.

Before Nanami could duck away from your hand you quickly stopped and held the back of his head, leaning in to kiss him sweetly. When you began to gently massage his scalp he was convinced to stay, pressing his body against yours with his hands on your hips as he welcomed your lips with gratitude. The privacy of your office aided in his display of affection, barring you both off from prying eyes as he indulged in your kiss and melted under your gentle massage.

When you pulled back to smile at him, he offered you a smile of his own filled with adoration. He really was a lot more laid back with you in his life now, not even flinching at the thought of someone possibly walking in and seeing the two of you.

"Don't worry so much about your appearance when you're like this. You're still hot as hell in my eyes." You said playfully.

"Ah, but it seems I now have a different problem to be concerned with now." He sighed.

"And that would be?" You asked.

"Distracting you in the workplace." He chuckled. "I can't have you getting too off task by staring at me like that."

"Oi."

He could only laugh at your slightly annoyed response, pulling you against his chest in a warm hug to smother your puffed out cheeks. You truly made him feel a certain kind of way, and he enjoyed it greatly.

"Let's get back to work then shall we? I'll leave my hair alone for now since you seem to like it this way. I'm not too concerned with it anymore." He suggested as he let go of you.

"Good. And for the record, I will be staring at you every chance I get." You warned him with a knowing little smirk.

You both left it at that, suppressing your chuckles as you returned to the halls of the school to continue with the day. True to your word, you stole as many glances as you could of Nanami whenever you passed, managing to earn a little smirk from him here and there between his stoic and focused look he always carried. Gojo noticed his still unkempt appearance that he thought Nanami would've fixed by now, as well as noticing your glances at the man. Of course this encouraged him to continue to tease Nanami throughout the rest of the day, making some of the students laugh at his antics and even earning some laughter from you as well.

Once the day had finally come to an end and both you and Nanami endured teasing of all sorts from everyone, before you took your leave, you approached Nanami with an innocent look in your eyes. When questioned by him, you asked if you could go home with him today instead, as you had no plans for yourself and didn't want to spend your evening alone in your home. He nodded yes of course, always happy to have you over. He didn't have any plans either, so your company was greatly appreciated.

After taking your leave and reaching Nanami's home, you could finally reveal your true intentions now that you were out of the public eye. Mere moments after he set his things down, before he could ask you what you wanted to do, you grabbed him by his tie and pulled him over the back of his couch with yourself. He was shocked for a moment when he landed on top of you, but once he saw the look in your eyes combined with your hands immediately returning to his messy hair, he calmed down and let a little chuckle slip by.

"I've been waiting all day to pick up where we left off. You really are a distraction to me." You hummed, pulling him down even closer.

"Ah, so this is why you wanted to come home with me."

"No shit." You snorted, touching noses while your lips hovered dangerously close to his.

"Well, perhaps it isn't such a bad thing to look a bit of a mess. Considering the blessing it is to fall in love with a woman like you, I don't mind one bit." He said warmly.

His words were like magic, and you quickly started to pepper him with kisses all over his face before lingering on his lips, relishing in the smile you felt him express before you decided to pull back and gaze up at him.

"Sorry, I just can't help myself. You always look so handsome no matter what you do." You sighed.

"Even when I look like a mess?" He asked, deliberately fishing for your sappy response.

"Especially when you look like a mess." You giggled, brushing a loose strand of his hair away. "Because you're just so lovely." You then mumbled, voice barely a whisper.

Your comments had made a blush rise on his cheeks, but you barely got a chance to admire it before he dropped himself down on top of you in a warm embrace. With his head nestled into the crook of your neck, you could feel him smile as he let out a tiny huff. You decided you wouldn't pester him about his blush for now, happy to settle for the moment alone as your arms found their place at his back, holding him tight with a smile of your own. He really was a distraction.

It was a delight to lose track of everything for the sake of him though.