Part 26

(Aubrey's POV)

Liam and I laughed throughout the movie and made comments and it remined me of what Nash and I would do every once and a while. I soon fell asleep everything went black.
~The Next Morning~

I woke up in a bed with a few sheets over me. I stretched out and breathed in the warm smells coming from outside the room. I heard a song playing and it sounded familiar, it was 'Earned It' by The Weeknd off of the Fifty Shades Of Grey Soundtrack. I was surprised Liam was blasting that song and I could hear him singing. I creeped out of bed, fixed my hair and slowly tip toed into the kitchen to find Liam cooking breakfast and singing beautifully.
"Cause girl you're perfect, you're always worth it, and you deserve it, the way you work it, cause girl you earned it, girl you earned it," he sang and I came popped me head from behind him clapping "Perfect high note Liam! Your such a good singer!" I yelled over the music. He quickly turned the music down "Damn Bree you almost made me have a heart attack!" he said laughing and I laughed too. I took a seat on a stool by the counter "Your a hella good singer Liam Payne," I said and he smirked "My names not Liam Payne but thanks babe," he winked and I laughed and looked away because he looked so hot when he winked. Liam sat down next to me and sighed "So what are your plans for today?" he asked as he ran his fingers through his hair. Fuck. He looks so hot with messy hair, that little fucker, why'd he do that. "U-um I had something plannnnned," I stuttering and he smirked and got up to get the food "Why are you stuttering Bree?" he asked with his back towards me. My eyes grew wide and my face began to heat "I-Im not stuttering," I said and my voice unexpectedly cracked in the middle of my sentence. He laughed and set a plate of food down infront of me "Oh okay," he said sarcastically, he knew what he was doing to me. I dropped the conversation and ate my food but as I finished up my last bites I remembered, "Holy shiiii-Liam we need to go to Nash's right now! He's leaving today!" I yelled and we both sprinted up and grabbed our shoes. Liam drove his Lamborghini and I was the GPS, it felt like it took us days to just get to Nash's city. "Okay, what way now?" Liam asked at the red light and I hesitated "Umm. Take a right. No left," I said and he nodded "A left it is," . "Wait no go left!" I said as the light went green and Liam shouted "Left?! Nice telling me last minute!" and I scoffed as he swerved left, "Liam! What's wrong with you, I said turn right!" I yelled and his jaw dropped "No, no, no, you said left last minute Bree!" I than shook my head. "Oh my gosh Liam it was a simple turn, now i'm never gonna see that fucker anymore!" I said sadly and facepalmed myself. He put his hands up in defense "Alright you, cannot give directions, you seriously don't know where your going. We're gonna use the Navigation on my phone okay, just type the address," he said and I did as told. We finally got going on the right track, which I seriously thought we were on, but apparently wasn't, and we drove for a good 30 minutes. We approached his house and I saw his car slowly backing out and driving away, "Noooo Liam go go go!" I yelled and he smashed his foot on the pedal. We ran one red light just to get a bit closer to wear Nash and Cameron was. We ended up at a Starbucks drive thru, Liam and I both got a drink, I mean why not. They than drove a bit more, us followed behind, and we reached our destination. The airport. Liam and I parked and ran inside the airport searching for Nash and Cameron. I stopped at a giant screen that read Flight: Los Angeles. Time: 10:45. Gate: A17. Remarks: Delayed 5 minutes.

I looked at the time, I had exactly 8 minutes. Liam went to sit down and rest as I ran down to Gate A17. I passed Gate A14, A15, A16, and I'm now at Gate A17.