Part 33

~smut chapter tbh~
(Aubrey's POV)

By the time we had finished up truth or dare, most people passed out and some left. Nash and I were cuddled up on a small coach and the others were on the floor sleep. I woke up to Nash playing with my hair staring up at me as I laid on top of him, I yawned "Hey babe," Nash said in his sleepy voice. It literally kills me it's so sexy. "Hey Nashy," I smiled and pecked his lips that was stained with an alcohol taste. He smirked at me and I gave him a confused look "Hmm?" I mumbled and he laughed and I felt another body on top of me, then another, then another, and another. Nash was on the bottom then me, Taylor, Dillon, Carter, and at the top was Jack J. I groaned in pain "Ughhhh. Get off of me you fatties!" I yelled and they all laughed and my face was now turning red. They all laughed even more "Aye, you feelin Nash's boner down there?"Tayloe smirked and I looked at Nash and he blushed hard, I just ignored the question because I didn't want to embarrass Nash. I did feel his boner though, I mean, how can I not? It felt like a fucking hammer rubbing up against me. I laughed and about 2 minuted of groaning everyone fell over and I could finally breath again. Nash laid on the ground and I grabbed his hand and helped him up, I still held his hand and he turned and looked at me smiling "Alright boys. Me and Nashy boo are gonna head out so adiós amigos!" I announced, the boys all nodded and smirked and I looked at Nash and leaded him to the car. "Why so eager to leave?" Nash asked concerned, "Mmm you'll see," I spoke back in reply. We went in my car I used to come here with Liam. I'm sure Liam's just soft asleep in the house so I drove us somewhere near a dead end by a large, open, private field. I than unbuckled my seatbelt and unbuckled Nash's, then I turned off the car and quickly reclined Nash's seat all the way back so I had room. He laughed and looked at me surprised as I removed his shirt he had in his hands that was covering his boner. I smirked and kissed his neck then whispered in his ear "I'm gonna tame your little friend and make you feel good alright?" and Nash's eyes lit up like a deer in head lights and my smirk grew wider. I removed his black leather belt and unzipped his jeans, then I saw probably the biggest boner I've ever seen. I then peared open his pants a bit and I placed my hand on his dick, palming it through his boxers. (Sorry for the language guys). He groaned and I began to rub on it harder and harder, he threw his head back and moaned "Ahhh! B-Bree!" and I kissed his lips. I rubbed his dick harder and he whined and bit my lip. That pretty much just made me super turned on, seeing him with that look on his face, begging me for more then bites my lip. He grabbed my hands and stopped me from palming him anymore, he opened the door and lifted me out "Baby you don't tease me, that's breaking the rules. Now I'm gonna have to tease you," He said as he undressed himself outside the car. No one was here and it was very peaceful and calm so why not. "Everything off now," he demands and I obey. After us both fully getting undressed he threw me in the back seat of the car and came in and shut the door, he than hovered over me and rubbed his dick on my spot slowly, I whimpered and he smirked and looked up at me. "What would you like babygirl?"he asked me and I groaned "Daddy I want you inside me!", he nodded and roughly shoved all of him in me. He groaned and I groaned loudly in the car and he bucked his hips into me, which caused the car to slightly rock. "Daddyyy! Oh! Oooohhhhh daddy please! Ohhhh!"I yelled, "Ohhhh baby! You sound s-so sexy!" he groaned in response. We kissed eachother repeatedly and he continued giving me pleasure. *Knock knock knock* someone was laughing alot and knocking on the back seat door where Nash and I were. Nash and I both looked up and saw Taylor, Cameron, and Dylan laughing their butts off but disgusted at the same time. "Oh my fucking goshhh! Your seriously fucking here? In a car?" Taylor said as he laughed, "Smooth," Dylan laughed and I blushed and looked at Nash. Well this is awkward. "It's alright babe, it's alright," he said and began kissing my neck again and slowly thrusting again. I moaned "W-what about the boysss?" "Guys go awayy!" he yelled in the crook of my neck. We didn't hear anything so we just continued our situation. "Uhhhh daddy harderrrr!" I moaned and sweat from Nash's forehead drips, I tug on his hair and he thrusts into me harder. He always knew how to make me feel good. "Babeeeee!" Nash moaned. Just at that moment I heard the boys loudly laughing and I was getting annoyed, "Baby," I whined hoping Nash would tell them to go away or something. "Baby just ignore them. Their just jealous they can't get some of your amazing body," he whispered with a grin. I smirked and my hands moved from his hair to his sweaty back and I clawed it repeatedly and Nash went faster. The car shook back and forth and back and forth. It's actually not that bad of a spot to frickle frackle in, even though it's small.