Chapter four

smut warning

Lauren's POV

"Shit, I don't think I can do this." Harry started panicking. "Yes you can, you'll be fine." I reassured him. "No, I haven't seen them in three years, Lauren!" He growled. "Harry! You need to calm the hell down and answer the damn door." I shouted at him, hoping his family couldn't hear me yell at him.

Harry stood there for a moment with a shocked look on his face, he quickly walked over to me, "Your going to regret talking to me like that." He growled and walk out of the dinning room to answer the front door. What the fuck did I just do?

I rushed after Harry so I could be there when he answers the door, "Don't embarrass me." He glared. What? "I wouldn't do that." I bit my lip, "And don't bite your lip, only I can do that." I gasped looking up at him. "Okay." What is wrong with this man? He can be rude one minute and... and hot as fuck the next.

Harry opened the door, "Sorry, you guys had to wait out here so long." He smiled, letting an older lady and man enter. "Where's Gem?" He frowned, "She can't make it, remember her boyfriend Ashton? He smashed his hand carrying his drum set into their apartment, so she wanted to be at the hospital with him." The older woman said, sliding her coat off.

I was quick to take her coat, as well as the mans coat. "Thank you." He smiled, "It's quite chilly out, isn't it?" I nodded, "It is." I took them to the hall closet and hung them up.

"Lauren, this is my mum Anne, and step-father Robin. Mum, Robin, this is Lauren, my girlfriend." He introduced us. "Hi, it's nice to finally meet you." I smiled and gave a small wave. "We've heard so much about you, it so lovely to meet the girl who stole my babys heart." Anne squealed, pulling me into a hug.

{♥} . {♥} . {♥}

"The food was so lovely." Anne smiled from her seat on the couch. "Thank you." I blushed. I looked over at Harry who was already staring at me. I gave him a quick smile, which he returned. "How's Nan?" Harry asked his mother. She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, before looking at Harry. "She isn't getting any better.

"Why aren't they doing anything?" Harry growled, "I'll pay however much it takes." Anne shook her head, "That's nice, sweetie, but Nan is losing her memory. You can't fix that." I fiddled with my fingers in my lap, wanting to comfort Harry, but also not wanting to upset him any further.

{♥} . {♥} . {♥}

Harry's mum and step-dad left about twenty minutes ago, so I took it upon myself to clean the kitchen. Harry came in about ten minutes ago and told me he'd be in the study. I quickly unloaded the dishwasher and put the clean dishes away, sticking the dirty ones inside the dishwasher, and putting the detergent in it, and pressing start.

I finished in the kitchen, and I walked into the room I shared with Harry, gathering the dirty clothes, and putting them into the wash. When I finished cleaning around the house, I made my way into his study, seeing him shift through some paperwork.

I knocked on the door three time with my middle knuckle, causing Harry to look up. "Um, can I get you anything, sir?" I bit my lip. "C'mere." He mumbled, I listened and walked over to his desk, standing beside it. He pushed his chair out a bit, and turned it towards me, spreading his legs.

"Get on your knees, now." He demanded. Holy shit. I obeyed and sunk to my knees. Harry popped open the button of his black skinny jeans, before pulling out his long hard length. oh my god, how can someone be that big? "Have you ever gave a blow job before?" He asked, wrapping his hands around the base. I nodded, "I'am seventeen, and not a virgin." I rolled my eyes.

"Then suck." He glared at me. I swallowed hard, scooting forward on my knees, I gently wrapped my hands around him, looking into his eyes. "Go on." He nodded his head. I softly gave his tip a few lick before he draws in a breath gathering my hair in his hands to see what I was doing. I suck on his tip slowly, teasing him as I closed my mouth around him, my tongue circling him inside. He grips my hair tighter as I did.

"Don't fucking tease me." he growled. I look up at him, batting my eyelashes before I put him in my mouth slowly. Once I took him all in, I stayed still. My nose was against his torso, my eyes were watering as I looked up at him. "Shit, baby. Ugh so- mm good." Harry moaned. I pulled back, gasping for air, as I pumped him quickly. "Mm gonna cum, babygirl." He groaned, pushing himself back into my mouth, seconds later he unloaded himself into my mouth. "Swallow." His thumb rubbed my bottom lip.

"You did so good, babe." He smiled, helping my stand up. "Thanks." I bit my lip, pushing my hair back. "I-I um, I'm gonna go take a shower, then go to bed." He nodded. "I'll be in there after I sign a few papers."

"M'kay." I nodded. "Go shower babygirl." He chuckled, and smacked my ass.

{♥} . {♥} . {♥}

When I got out of the shower Harry was already on laying back on the bed. I quickly threw my hair into a braid, and climbed in beside Harry. He turned to look at me. "So, baby, you got any kinks?" I blushed and looked away. "I do, but I won't be telling you."

"Why not?" He asked. "Because it, weird." I mumbled. "Couldn't be as fucked up as mine." He laughed. "What's yours?" I questioned. "Daddy kink." He smirked. I could feel my face heat up at his words.

"Um, I don't if it's considered a kink, but I like to wear kitten ears." I looked at him. He nodded, "You like to be called kitten?" I bit my lip while nodding. "We will have to get you some kitten ears then, huh?" He smiled. "I like your smile." I smiled back, touching his lips, which he puckered them up at the touch. "Yeah? Well, I like your bum." I squealed loudly, slapping his arm. "Harry!"

"What?" He laughed, pulling my against his chest. "I'm seventeen. Don't talk to your babygirl like that." He smirked. "I want you to call me daddy." I frowned, "No more calling your sir?" He nodded, making me smile. "You don't have to call me sir, anymore." I yawned, closing my eyes. "Goodnight babygirl." "Goodnight, daddy."