t h r e e

Lauren's POV.

I fell asleep with ease that night, knowing Harry isn't as bad as I put him to be. 

From what Harry has told me about his past, really changes the way I look at him. He went through a lot. The girl he wanted to marry left him for his best mate. He hasn't talked to his family in four years.. I know I'm upset with my mum, but I couldn't go that long without talking to my family. 

 {♥} . {♥} . {♥}  

I woke up the next morning to Harry shaking me. "Lauren, get up. We have things to do." He spoke irritated. "What do we have to do?" I mumbled, propping my self up on my elbow. 

"You can cook, right?" He asked ignoring my question. "Uh, yeah. Why?" I stood up, pulling the duvets back, making the bed. 

"We need to go the store, but make it quick. You will be very busy in the kitchen today. My family is coming over for dinner tonight, you will be attending this dinner, so I expect you to dress nice, and have the meal prepared for us."  I nodded my head, taking in everything he just told me. "Are you coming to the store with me?" I questioned. 

"I'm not gonna send you by yourself, you can't even drive." He grumbled. What crawled  his ass this morning. "Whatever Harry, I'm going to go get ready so we can leave." I snapped, stomping up the stairs, only to be pushed against the hallway's wall. 

"Don't get a fucking attitude with me." He said through gritted teeth, grabbing a fistful of my hair. yanking my head back. My eyes widened in shock. "Let go." I whimpered. That only made him pull harder, which caused a sob to rack through my body. "Don't talk to me like that. Understand?" He questioned, with another hard tug. "Yes." I mumbled quietly. "Yes, what?" He pulled again."Yes, sir!" I cried. 

 {♥} . {♥} . {♥}

"What am I making for dinner tonight?" I questioned, pushing the trolley to the vegetables. Harry cleared his throat,"Can you make a roast with all the vegetables and such?" I nodded, picking up some carrots, potatoes, onions, and celery. I felt a tug on my wrist, and looked up at Harry. "When I talk to you, you look me in the eyes and always reply." He growled, quietly so no one would hear. 

"I also want you to make a salad, and three different desserts." I nodded, looking into his eyes. "Yes, sir." I gathered all the things in the store that I would need to make the salad. I looked up at Harry, "Is there anything that you don't want me to put into the salad?" He simply shook his head. "No. Just lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, cheese, cucumbers. Just some things like that." I bit my lip, "Okay."

After we got all we need for the main meals, we done the baking isle. I grabbed a cake mix, cookie mix, and a brownie mix. "Is this okay?" I asked, looking up. "Yeah. Everyone likes that."

{♥} . {♥} . {♥}

 As soon as we got back to the house, I washed my hands and got straight to work. I started with roast, I looked through the cabinets for a bag of flour, once I've found it I sprinkled it all of the roast and begun to get it brown on all sides. I found a massive pan and put the roast in it, I added a few cups of water and the seasonings. I chopped all the vegetables and added them into the pan. 

I cleaned up my mess and quickly threw the salad together, I put it into the fridge and washed my hands again. Since Harry had the double oven on the wall I could cook the cake, cookies, and brownies together. I mixed al the mixes together and poured them into their bowls. 

After I put everything into the oven, on the right temps of course. I cleaned up the kitchen. Harry walked in, "It smells good in here." I dried off my hands and looked at him. "Thank you, sir." He just nodded. "When my family gets here, I don't want you to call me sir. You don't have to do it all the time." He took a step towards me, causing me to back up. "Go get ready, I'll set the table." I nodded, rushing up the stairs. 

I got dressed in a creme' colored dress, that stopped about mid thigh. I slipped on a pair of black heels.I stumbled into the bathroom, grabbing my curling wand and curling my hair. After I finished, I brushed my teeth and did a natural make up look, but giving myself the cat eye. I added a red lipstick. I put on a pair of diamond ear rings and a necklace with a heart on it. 

I sighed walking into the kitchen. I spotted the oven mits by the sink, I slipped them on, taking everything out of the over and setting them on the counter. I quickly put the icing on the cake and cute the brownies, moving everything on a separate plate. I took the mits off and check on the roast, it was done. I turned off the stove and picked up the pan and walked into the dinning room. I  slightly bent over to set the pan in the middle of the table as Harry put down the last of the silverware. 

"You look amazing." He murmured into my ear, pushing his hard front into my lower back. "Uh... Thank you, sir." I straightened up, turning around to face him. "I told you not to call me sir, for the rest of the evening." He kissed up my neck, moving his hands to my ass, giving it a light squeeze. 

"Can I ask you something, Harry?" He nodded, tilting my chin up so I would be able to look into his eyes. "How come you we're so sweet to me yesterday, but today you seemed like a whole different person." His green eyes glared into mine, moving his hand up to my jaw, grabbing it between his thumb and fore finger. "I'm a dominant man, Lauren. I can be sweet, but I can also be a real ass too." I scoffed, "You figure."

"Lauren." He growled. "Your pushing it."  I sighed. "I know. I'm sorry." Harry pushed my hair back, leaning down letting his lips graze mine. I pressed my lips to his, but quickly pulled back, getting interrupted but the door bell ringing.  

  [A/N: Thank you guys so much for 12k reads, it means a bunch to me! Sorry for not updating a lot. I will try more. My brother just had a baby and a lot has been going on. Tell me what you guys think of the new cover photo. Since my last chapter got 100+ votes on it, I'm gonna have to ask for 50-100 votes and 20-50 comment for the next chapter. Thank you .x ]