t w o

Lauren's POV

Through out the whole night, Harry kept trying to pull me closer to him, it was odd, but it felt. . right? I don't know. I can't fall for him, he owns me, I'm his personal slave. What kind of person has slaves? He does. It just not right. But anyways, I kept on pushing Harry away every time he tried pulling me closer to him. He frowned and finally gave up. 

I woke up the next morning wrapped up in Harry's embrace. I wiggled my way out and quietly ran to the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it, followed by a quiet 'what'.. 

I quickly washed my hair and body, as I rinsing the door flew open. "Why did you lock the door?" The curtains shot open and Harry stepped in. 

I ignored him, stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my wet body and hair. I sat in one of the many chairs he has in the room, waiting for him to come out of the shower. 

When he walked out of the bathroom, I stood up, "Where are my clothes at?" He pointed towards the massive closet, "Some where in there," I nodded and walked in the closet, pushing the door to. 

My eyes widened in shock at how huge it was, it was bigger than my bedroom at my mum's. Everything was color coordinated, is shoes we're neatly lined up. I spotted my bag beside one of the dressers and zipped it open, throwing on a pair of baby pink lace under garments. I pulled up a pair of short shorts from 'Windsor', and a black tank the says 'Geek'. I slipped on a pair of no show socks and my white converse. 

I ran my fingers through my hair, not bothering to fix it, just leaving it natural. I found my make-up bag and went into the bathroom, doing a natural look. When I was finished getting ready, I walked down the hallway and down the stairs, looking for the living room. "Where are you going?" I heard from behind me, turning me self around only to be faced with Harry. "I'm looking for the sitting room." I replied, pulling my hair to one side of my shoulders. 

"You don't need to, we're leaving as of now." I rolled my eyes. "Where to?" He grabbed my wrist pulling me towards the front door. "To eat." "Can you let go of my arm." I hissed, he had his grip way to tight. He let go, but he grabbed my hand entwining our fingers, I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and he had a huge grin on his face. He was actually happy. 

xxxx

"Hello, my name is is Liam and I'll be your waitor today. Can I start you off with anything to drink?" He asked pulling out a notepad. "Yes, I'll have a water and she'll have-" I cut him off, "Diet coke, please." I smiled. "Of course." The boy with the small quiff smiled as he wrote it down. "I'll give you both a few minutes to figure out what you'd like to eat." He turned around and walked away. "i called a small thank you after him. 

"What do you want to eat?" Harry asked me, looking away from his menu. "Uh..I just was the 'Roast Beef Dip' if that's okay." I folded my menu and set it down. "That's fine, babe." He smiled.

"Wha-What are you getting?" I asked, fumbling with my hands."I'm getting the same. It's my favorite here." I nodded. 

"Have you two decided on what you would like?" Liam the waitor asked, flashing me a smile. I blushed and looked away."Yes, we both want the 'Roast Beef Dip' and where are our drinks?" He asked slightly annoyed.

"I'm sorry sir' they will be right out." He turned around and walked away. "You don't have to be so rude." I shot Harry a glare. "I'm sorry, but I'm Harry Styles. . I get what I want, when I want." His eyes turned into slits as he narrowed them at me. "Your just a name." I shot at him. He suddenly stood up, "Let's go." "No." I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"I said let's go." He growled grabbing my wrist. "And I said no. I'm hungry." "Here's your drinks and food." Liam set them down. "Are you okay?" He asked starring at me. "Don't look at her!" Harry shouted, sitting in the booth next to me. "S-Sorry." The boy stuttered and walked off. 

I looked down at my plate as I ate, there wasn't a word said. When I finished my last bite of the sandwich I glanced at Harry and he was already staring at me. "You done?" I nodded, "Yeah." He thew a hundred on the table and stood up, sticking his hand out for me, I took it. 

xxxx

"Thanks for the food." I mumbled. resting against the headboard in one of Harry's white button down shirts.  

"It was no problem." He replied sitting in front of me, only in his boxers. I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder over his body. He had a nice forming six pack, a great v-line. Everything abut this boy- man was perfect. "Like what you see?" He laughed, causing my eyes to roll. "In your dreams, Styles." 

"Let's play twenty one questions." Harry suggested. 

"Okay." I nodded. "What's your favorite color?"

"Orange." He relied. What's your favorite fruit?"

"Watermelon." I licked my lips, "What's you middle name?"

"Edward." He smirked. "Are you a virgin?"

"No." I scoffed. "How old are you?"

"Twenty." He pushed his hair back, "How old are you?"

"I'm 17, about to be 18. Shouldn't you already know this?"

"No. I wasn't told anything about you, that's reason we're doing this."

I nodded. "Why did you buy me?"

"I just, I needed someone to keep me company. It get's pretty lonely."

"How did you find my mum?" I asked.

"I can't tell you everything yet."

"I mean your good looking Harry, I don't understand why you have to buy someone for love."

"Your not gonna understand, everyone wants me for my money, and your mum just explained you and you sounded perfect." I blushed. 

"You don't seem as bad as I thought you were." I smiled. "Thanks?" He said more like a question. 

"Your welcome." I gave him a cheeky grin.     

  *Hey everyone!I'm sorry it took my s long to update this, Two whole months. I've just had a case a of writer's block. I'm gonna try to update more often, but I do start school Monday. FRESHMAN BBY♥ but ya..lol. 5 votes and 5 comments for next chapter, I'm actully gonna start writng tomrrow after I finish shoping .x So comment below when ever you start school and what grade your going in.