fourteen.

fourteen.
nobody.

The Minsung couple were happily laying on Minho's bed.

Minho had been keeping something from Jisung since they went to the amusement park a couple days ago. When he got home and Jisung was asleep he did something... it could make or break their relationship. He even confirmed it after he found out.

"Jisung..." Minho asked.

"Yes Minho?" Jisung smiles.

"I love you." Minho was to afraid to tell him.

"I love you too." Jisung gets up. "I got to head to work baby boy, I'll be home later. How does kimchi ramen sound?" Jisung winks.

"Perrrrrrfect." Minho purrs.

"Gosh you're such a cat." Jisung teased. Minho rolled his eyes and kissed his fiance goodbye.

Feeling sick again, he rushed to the bathroom to vomit.

Sunoo came running in and rubbed his mothers back. "Are you okay?" he asks.

"Yes darling, Mommy's just sick." Minho smiled, getting up to brush his teeth.

Minho opened his phone when he got back to his room, Sunoo following close behind and laying next to his mother.

Crazy Psycho 💞

Yo, my parents are throwing a pool party. They
invited everybody, you in?

Minnie 🍭

Sure, why no

Smiling, Minho placed his phone down and went to his closet...

He didn't have a belly yet... but he was bloated.

He picked out a sunflower bikini that he already knew how to tuck for. Plus Jisung had a matching swim shorts to match. And then Minho already had a Sunflower swimsuit for Sunoo as well because he loves matching outfits.

When Jisung got home, he saw Minho asleep peacefully, Sunflower swimsuits on the edge of the bed. Jisung had gotten the text too. Smiling, he placed the sunflower swimsuits back into the closet as he then got into bed with his boyfriend.

"Hi Sungie." Minho whispers.

"Hey Minnie." Jisung whispers softly.

Looking up, Minho kissed his boyfriends lips. "How was work?" he asks.

"Getting better, I might be moving up in work." Jisung explains.

"Yayyy." Minho giggles.

"I love you Minho, I'm glad you stopped stripping." Jisung kissed Minho.

Minho had tears pool in his eyes. He loved when the younger told him these words. He loved every part of Jisung. Jisung helped him get rid of his trauma... All the times he was called a whore, or been hurt. Jisung made it slowly go away. The pregnancy with Sunoo, how he was made, everything.

"I love you!" Minho cried.

"Shh, baby, I'm here, no need to cry. Sungie's here."