nineteen.

nineteenhyunjin

nineteen
hyunjin.

I smiled, looking down at my baby. Jeongin was outside because I threw a fit about wanting to be alone... I don't know, I just needed to...

"You're so cute baby." I smile at my newborn. I waited nine months and I finally have my baby.

I giggle. Now Minho gives birth soon though. Welp, Jisung's panicking I knew so.

The door opened. "Hyunjin!" Minho smiled, coming over and hugging me but making sure that his small stomach is avoided. "Mwah!" he kissed my cheek.

"Hey!" Jisung hisses, holding a water bottle and small backpack.

"Hmph." Minho pouts and kisses me again, Jisung gasps, making Minho giggle. "How's my nephew." he looks down at my baby.

"well... He's actually pretty good, no issues." I smile.

"That's great."

The door opened again and of course Felix and Jeongin were fighting, tussling. I roll my eyes. Why did Jeongin tell him, oh my god.

"Who's is he?" Felix yells.

"I don't know, and nobody's pricking my baby with needles!" I say protectively.

"Well I'm the current father, I wanna hold him." Jeongin whines.

I hand him Soobin, and he smiles, Felix over his shoulder.

minho.

"I'm so excited." I giggle.

Jisung smiles. "Can't believe we haven't had sex since he became pregnant."  he sighs.

"Well you have to wait longer." I roll my eyes.

"I know, you know I'm joking baby boy." Jisung chuckles.

Smiling, I got onto the bed and kissed him before laying on my back. "So, names?"

"Um, I don't know. But I think Kai is the best option for a male."

"Perfect plan." he lays a hand on my stomach and rubs it. "I can't wait till we can just have our whole family together. Just me, you, Sunoo and the baby."

"And Yeji, and your other baby, and your parents." I groan.

"Baby, don't think about that now. She gives birth soon, you give birth next month." Jisung kisses me. "I love you, and only you. If the child she's carrying is mine, I'm going to have to take care of it, but you're my wife. And I'm going to raise this baby with you too." he motions to my baby bump.

I smile. "You're perfect." I chuckle.

"I know I am."

I roll my eyes and he chuckles while reading his book and rubbing my stomach. "I'm glad Minho." he looks at me straight in my eyes. "I know you're insecure about not having a job. But you still have the money from stripping and I have the money from my parents with a job, we're fine. Soon we'll buy a house too soon." he smiled.

I smile back.