Hela: Weapons and Loki?

A rumble rung through the building, bubbling green and black formed in the corner of the room, a woman being shoved out. "Unhand me!"

"Sorry, sweetheart," Anna pats Hela's cheek and checks their watch. "Answer the question, have fun,"

Hela took the sticky note and stared at the two gods whilst the small humans stood behind. "Brothers," she smiles wickedly.

"Sister," Thor starts as Loki stood alongside with his daggers drawn. "Looking less pasty,"

"Did Surtur's fire give you a nice tan?" Loki raises his brow as Hela scoffs, looking down at the note.

"So is this what the future holds for Asgardian royalty? Gods resorting to... Q&A's?" She sits in a chair and glares at the camera. "My weapon of choice is a long sword, preferably with jagged sides to really cause damage,"

"Okay, so who is the adopted one exactly?" Sam whispers to Cap who shrugs.

Peter raises his hand in the air. "What about something other than swords?"

"Axe, again with jagged sides or ends, which ever will kill fastest..."

"Thor said Loki was adopted right?" Bucky whispers to Cap who shrugged again.

"As for my thoughts on... my youngest brother," Hela looks to Loki. "He holds Odin's tongue while Thor may hold Odin's complexion more so," she leans back with a smirk. "And at least he can dress well,"

- Anna ❤️