Darcy: Dating Loki?

An elevator ding rung through the room, doors opening to reveal Darcy being forced out by Anna. "Jeez, got a bit of a grip there, huh?"

"Yes, now go ahead, I need to deal with other stuff," Anna pushes her away and checks their watch before zapping out of sight.

"Well, look at you still muscly and shit," Darcy smiles at Thor who walks over to hug her.

"Darcy, I hope you are well," Thor smiles to the group. "Friends, brother, sister, this is Darcy Lewis, Jane's intern and a very good friend,"

"Dr Darcy, actually, got my doctorate in astrophysics quite some time ago," she pokes his chest and waves to the group. "Sup,"

"Lady Darcy," Loki steps forward and kissed her hand, an impressed smile graced her lips.

"All you guys are so formal, I like it,"

Loki lifted his eyes with a smile tugging at his lips. Suddenly a spark ignited above them both, a small note felling into Darcy's hand. It slowly unfolded and Darcy tilted her head with a grin.

"This is the question?" She looked up to the ceiling. "Darcy, what are your thoughts on Loki, would you date him?" Darcy reads aloud as she lifts her eyes to Loki. "Well, I think he's gentleman," she tucks the note into his pocket and looks up at him. "Wouldn't mind a date, anywhere but red lobster is preferred,"

Nat coughs abruptly, eyeing the two. Darcy smiles at the trickster before stepping back and spinning to the elevator with a swift exit.

- Anna ❤️