1. THE PRINCESS

In a silent room a Chinese princess is sitting in front of the mirror and cursing her fate. She is wearing a blood red wedding dress embroidered with enormous gold . Her ears adored with big gold earring and her head with a crown of gold decorated with white pearls diamonds, rubies and sapphires .

Her beautiful flawless cream pearl like skin shinning in moonlit night, her peach color cheeks and lips like yet to blossom flower . Her thick dense long hair reaching her waist.

Her tall feminine figure with manly essence . She has tender muscular arms in a feminine way .She has abs fitted on her curvy body.

The red bridal attire on her pearl like skin appears like the moon bathed in blood.

She hears footsteps approaching her and clings her fist but when the steps approached her, she relaxes herself as she feels a familiar warmth.

The person stood at the open door "sister"

She looks at the tall muscular figure and a small yet pleasant smile spreads her lips.

It is her twin brother. The Emperor of Western Qi- Qi Jong.

Yes, she is the only princess of Western Qi -Qi Yong. The daughter of Emperor and Empress of Western Qi -Qi chin and Hua Rong. The daughter of great sword master and the heir of 'GONGFU' combat skill and 'GONGSUNG' double dragger skill-Hua Ranwue.

Empress Hua fought wars along side her husband with her hereditary two golden knife. It is said that one who can control two daggers in such a manner that those are their own body part possesses the skill of 'Gonsung'

One who can fight with strength like lion , power like tiger and speed like leopard passeses the skill of 'Gongfu' This skills were invented by the ancestors of Hua family.