THE EMPEROR-1

Her brother took a few steps towards her and said in a monotonous tone

Jong: sister are you okay

She looked at him and replied in a heavy voice

Yong: I don't want to marry

Jong: this marriage is beyond my limits. You know that this marriage alliance was made by father and I can't do anything. But I promise in six months I will bring you back in Qi if you don't feel to stay.

Yong gets up and knelled in front of her brother and drops of tears formed across her blushing cheeks.

Yong: Your Majesty I beg you to cancel this marriage and I can remain your slave for my whole life

Jong: If you are asking The Emperor of Qi then I am sorry. You are the Di Princess(grand princess) of Western Qi and you should know your duties well.

Yong: and if I am asking my twin elder brother

Jong: then I'm a helpless brother who is bound by the will of his father but being a brother I know my sister is not weak she is the soul heir of Gongsung and Gongfu. I can tell you this much that if you want to cry then cry in front of me but when you will be in Northern Ye you can't shed a single drop of tear, you can't show your weakness.

Jong kept a wooden box and a letter

Jong: this are the things mother asked me to give on your wedding day. I have some work see you later.

He went from there

Yong got up and opened the box there was a hair pin and she started to read the letter

I know you don't want to marry but the fate of every girl is hard and cruel . It never ask our opinion, but we can never question our destiny. My father didn't ask me whether I want to marry or not he told me that I will be the queen and yes I became the queen but I never had a smooth life I faced many conspiracies against me. It didn't take much time to realize that the harem is a pathetic hypocritical prison of gold. therefore I wanted to make you a prince's consort. Being a prince's wife is than becoming a king's women . I wish I were there for you but alas!. This hairpin is of my maternal great grandmother and is passed to the daughters this has all our blessing stay well and always fight for good and never for fame being the soul successor of our clan you may face hardships but I know you can win over all stay calm and patient is the secret of gongsung and gongfu and also a good married life . Last but not least fight for justice till the last drop of blood you have in your body and don't shed a single drop of tear they are precious and never show your weakness because women are strong my little warrior princess, my yong-er .

from mother, empress hua.