Chapter 1

Willows POV
It was early Monday morning when my alarm goes off. I grunt then sigh while trying to turn it off. I hear my mom yell "Willow get up for school or you're gonna be late" I sigh again and turn off my alarm clock.

I hate school everyone is mean to me when my brother isn't looking. They hit me and call me names. I hate that I live in his shadow. My parents praise him because he's a football star at school and gets good grades. Such a Child prodigy.

I slowly get out of bed and go over to my closet and pick out a long sleeve shirt to cover the bruises on my arm from school, I put on a skirt and tights.

(This is what she wore)
I then go downstairs to see my family is already eating breakfast without me, as usual. I grab an apple and go out the door to head to school. my brother drives himself to school I didn't take my driver's test cause I knew I'd fail, another thing I feel my parents are disappointed about. My dad used to drive me to school but he is all tied up at work with his cute boss, he's busy a lot, so he can't pick me up or drive me there unless he's not too busy at work. He calls me and try's to pick me up sometimes but, I don't mind I know he's busy.

I don't have any friends, my only friend moved away about a month ago, so I eat lunch alone and walk alone. I'm just alone. School is almost 3 blocks from my house. So it isn't too bad. A good workout is what people say. I eat my apple and walk to school.

Once I head into school I keep my head down hoping Stacy and her mean popular friends, hoping they don't see me. But just my luck they for sure did. While I walk to my locker I hear them whispering then I fall face forward to the ground and hit my head. Then I hear everyone start to laugh. I hold back my tears because I don't want them to laugh at that too. I get up and run to my locker putting my book bag in and grab my books right as the bell rings for my first class.

I ran to class so I'm not late and so they don't bully me more. I listen to Mr. Jackson talk about the book we're writing about in class. Then the bell goes off as I was writing, I grab my books and start to walk to my next class. As I was walking I felt someone grab my waist (TW: ABUSE) and slam me on the floor, it happened so fast I didn't know what to do. Then the bell rings as Stacy says "looks like your gonna be missing class today nerd" and she kicks me. I scream but one of the guys grabs my hair and but his hand on my mouth. I feel my eyes start to the water knowing there's nothing I can do.

Stacys best friend Katie joins in as she says "ew the little slut is crying" then kicks me too. Then one of their guy friends says "she wears a skirt boys just for us, she's a little whore isn't she" as they all laugh as I cry. I try to squirm out of his grip, but he slams me on the floor and yells "stop squirming and moving bitch". I look at them and say quietly but loud enough so they can hear me "just leave me alone please" that they all laugh and start to beat and kick me. I felt pain all in my body as a yell in agony. They don't care when he grabbed my waist they throw me in a closet on the floor, so no one here's us or dares to stop them. They continue to torment me. Then the bell goes off and they all stop and laugh as Stacy says "I'd be sad to have a sister like you", "your brother is way better" then they laugh and leave me there.

I lay on the floor in pain not able to move a lot. Then I know I have to get up and go to my classes. I whimper and moan as I grab a shelf to get up. They haven't beaten me in a week I didn't think they'd do it today. I go to my locker and get my bag and try to run to the restroom so no one sees me but it's hard so I quickly walk in pain. When I get in the bathroom I see myself in horror and cry as I see a black eye and I have a bloody nose. I see bruises starting to form on my lower neck. I raise my shirt to see all the bruises on my back and stomach. My sides hurt so bad from being stopped and kicked. I won't be able to walk home, I hate to call my dad but I need a ride. I Pick up my phone and look for my dad's contact. I stop crying so I can call.

I then call my dad quick so I can head to class after covering the forming black eye and Bruises with makeup. He picks up "Hey honey what are you doing your supposed to be in class", I sigh "dad I just went to use the bathroom and decided to ask you if you can pick me up from school today my stomach hurts bad from ugh... cramps" he sighs and says "Alright I'm very busy but I'll see what I can do" then I hear his boss Leonardo "time to go Matthew" I smile remembering when I first saw my dads boss he was very handsome and sweet. Then I hear my dad "I have to go Willow I'll see what I can do get back to class" before I can say anything else he hangs up. I sigh feeling bad I know he was busy. So I look at my self making sure I look decent enough for class and head to the classroom with almost 40 minutes left of class.

Hi, I'm Clarissa.
I hope you like this chapter. I have never written a real book like this before so tell me how you feel about it. Books like this are the type of books I read. I hope this chapter was long enough. I hope you enjoy this. If there is anything I should add or improve please feel free to tell me. Thank you 💕:)
                                               Enjoy.