Chapter 2

Leonardo POV
I'm talking to one of my men telling them to load up the cars and get ready. Then I headed to Matthews office my best worker to tell him we have to leave I see he's on the phone but I tell him anyway "time to go Matthew" with that he looks up at me and nods then says to the person on the phone " "I have to go Willow I'll see what I can do get back to class" I then smirk remembering his cute but shy daughter. I met her 3 times and she always blushes at me it's so cute. I then ask Matthew "what's wrong with your daughter" he sighs and says "she needs a ride because he stomach hurts too bad to walk home today, I have too much work to catch up on so I can't".

I then look down feeling bad for her I look up at him "Hey I can take her" he then says "That would be great thinks" I nod. I say "Alright let's go" I then turn back around and ask "what time do I pick her up" he then says "2 pm" as we walk out the door and get in the car. Once we got in the car Matthew texted his daughter and told her someone is coming to pick her up.  I smile.

Willows POV
I'm still in a lot of pain. I'm in my last class of the day, my dad texted me and told me someone was gonna pick me up. I'm glad it isn't my dad because he doesn't need to see me like this. The school will be out in 30 minutes and it feels like it never ends. I just wanna go home and cry on my pillow like I always do.

The bell went off as I ran the best I can to my locker and grab my stuff. I walk outside hoping whoever it is that's picking me up is out there. I sigh from pain as I tell myself "why do you let it happen" I whisper to myself so no one here's. I feel a pair of eyes staring at me then I look up and I see him.

Leonardo POV
I pull up at the school, I decided to go in one of my cars without a driver. Slowly get out of the car and I look around for her then I spot a small beautiful girl almost like she's in pain. I step a bit closer and look at her and I see bruises on her legs, I don't think she knows people can see them. Because I can see she tried to hide them on her neck. I clench my fist wanting to kill the bitch who did this to her when she looks up at me. I see her sad innocent eyes, and I melt into her big beautiful eyes. She's wearing a cute little skirt and it makes my dick twitch. No girl has ever made me feel this way like I can't control myself.

Willows POV

He slowly walks up to me, all of a sudden I feel shy. God, he looks really good, I mentally tell myself. With every step, I take I can feel my skin heating up. Causing my whole body to shiver with need. "Hello Willow," his deep but raspy voice says. "H-hello L—L-Leonardo" "you can call me Leo, but since your out are you ready to go?" "Well uh okay then Leonardo I mean L-Leo. I am" I feel like I'm going to explode. No one I've ever seen at this school could ever dream to look or sound like him. He walks me to his car and opens the door. As I'm getting in I hear the words that make my heart stop "who put them bruises on you?" He says with an aggressive voice. As if he has cared for me his whole life. I've never heard this tone before. It makes my heart race I want this man with everything in me.