SEPERATED YET TOGETHER

Subhadra chuckled bitterly at her fate and bursted out crying, it was not even a month since she got seperated from her husband and his memories are taunting her, 13 whole years, how could she bear it ?? Everyday she remembers the promise Arjun made to her on her birthday, and the way he broke the promise...

Flashback [Subhadra's b'day] :-

The rays of the sun greeted the princess of Dwarka, Subhadra's mesmerizing beauty which brought men on their knees had an extra glow today.

A bird's sound was heard, Subhadra turned and saw that it was a message from Dwarka. She grinned and ran to the bird and pulled the message out and read it with excitement and it said...

Many more happy returns of the day to my priye behn Bhadre, may you have a blessed year ahead my laddu, we all will arrive in Indraprastha very soon, regards from maiyas, baba, ur bhabhis and Dau. Hope you're doing well gudiya, we'll converse when we arrive. Take care ladli.
Yours lovingly,
Your bhaiya...

Subhadra squeeled in joy as she got ready for the special day ahead and moved towards the temple.

On the way she meet her six sons, who greeted her and gave her different gifts, she then was greeted by her jyesth bhratha Yudhishtra and bhratha Bheem who did gift her, followed by her Devarji Nakul and Sahadev and got blessings from her mother-in-law, Devi Kunti...

Everyone had finished their turn except for Draupadi and Arjun, she knew that her Jiji will come to the temple but Arjun ?? What happened to him ?? Subhadra's eyes searched for her Ardhang but in vain, she sighed in disappointment and moved towards the temple to offered her prayers to the all mighty...

"Happy birthday Subhiii" came a sweet voice, Subhadra turned to see her Jiji with a gift for her in hands and gave it to her.
"Thank you Jiji" Subhadra said.
The sisters shared a hug...

"Go ahead behn, something special is waiting for you from someone special" Draupadi winked making Subhadra blush as she very well knew that her husband would have something special for her.

Subhadra moved to her chamber and found Arjun restless, she chuckled as she knew that her delay made him restless.

Arjun's eyes fell on his wife as his face glowed, he came forward and took his wife in his embrace and whispered his wishes and a love you in her ears.

Subhadra looked around the room which was decorated beautifully and many gifts, new dresses, jewels and many precious things were kept, she knew it was all by her husband.

"Thank you Arya" she said as she grinned.

"I've something else too Bhadre" Arjun said

"What is it Arya" Subhadra asked with a curious look

"A promise" Arjun replied

"What promise Arya??" Subhadra questioned

"I PROMISE YOU NOT TO LEAVE YOU AT ANY COST OR ANY SITUATION" Arjun promised

Tears rolled down Arjun's cheeks, Subhadra knew why, the reason for his tears, the reason for the promise, she knew everything.

Arjun loved all his 4 wives very much, but fate played a cruel game with him, at the first place he had to leave his Krishnaa, secondly his Ulupi, thirdly his Chitra, fourthly his Bhadre, nooo he can't, he can't leave her, the guilt which he held for leaving his three wives was too much now if he did that to his Bhadre then he wouldn't be able to accept himself as a good Ardhang to his Ardhanginis...