03: Soobin-hyung

Soobin-hyungie🔪

Taehyun...

S-soobin hyung

Look I didn't mean to break up with Heuning Kai

I just want some space

Space? Or because you're done with him?

No Hyung, I love Heuning Kai from the bottom of my heart, I'm just so busy with my schedules.

Schedules? When did you get many schedules? You're on your vacation, Taehyun.

(A/n: Taehyun is on his vacation in Japan, forget to tell you in the first place)

H-hyung, I---

I fucking knew that this will happened, I know one day you will hurt him and that day is today, how dare you?

Hyung, I told you I love him so much, everyone knows I love Heuning Kai even my fans.

Then if everyone knows you love him, then why did you hurt him?!

I tried to explain to him but he won't let me...

Being his brother is not easy to see him crying in my arms, Taehyun.

He always told me that I hate him, you don't love him anymore, you and your fucking manager hurt us two!

I know hyung, but I told you I need space, I don't want to break up with him, but he mistook it!

I don't trust you anymore, last time we caught you almost kissed a girl.

Hyung she forced me to do it--

And the night that you went missing and you came back wearing the wrong long sleeve, you did not explain to us what happened that day.

Hyung please don't let me remind of what happened before--

Why? Do you finally realize what you did before? You're so suspicious all the time, and I know that you are cheating with Hyuka.

H-Hyung---

Don't call me Hyung anymore, don't you dare come near to my brother or else I will kill you.

Hyung wait!

I love Heuning Kai...

Why you guys don't let me explain?