04: Sluttyslut🍑

Sluttyslut🍑

Sluttyslut🍑: How's my Taehyunie doing?

My life is ruined because of you...

Sluttyslut🍑: Oh really? I can't believe I can ruin your life.

I'm so done with you, you're controlling my life.

Sluttyslut🍑: You're right, I'm the one who is controlling your "Profile" right now.

Please stop this, If you want me, then you can have me,  just stop doing this.

Sluttyslut🍑: From what I heard, you are on your vacation in Japan.

H-how did you know?

Sluttyslut🍑: Duh because I heard it, I'm going to travel there so we could meet up.

And why would I meet with you? A total stranger.

Sluttyslut🍑: I think you're in a bad mood, here have a look at my sweet spot.

Sluttyslut🍑: 

Fuck you, what are you now? Are you trying to have cyber s*x with me?

Sluttyslut🍑: I never said I tried to, I just want to calm your nerves...

Sluttyslut🍑: Or to give you hard time to deal with your "Banana"

Shut up! You fucking bitch!

Sluttyslut🍑: How much I want to sit in your lap again, I missed it.

What about I report you to the cops, and tell them to find your location.

Sluttyslut🍑: My poor baby is threatening me~

Sluttyslut🍑: Or should I say, Daddy~

Motherfucker, you know what, since you're chatting with me, why not get to know each other.

Sluttyslut🍑: You always tried to act kindly to convince me to tell you my name.

No, I won't, about your travel to Japan, how about I pick you up if you're already here.

Sluttyslut🍑: Can you please be honest with me...

I'm telling the truth, I'm so sick of getting mad at you, we don't know one day you're really destined to be mine.

Sluttyslut🍑: *blushing* W-what? what do you think you're doing, T-tae?

Trying to make you feel mine, why you don't like it?

Sluttyslut🍑: I-I like it, But I know you're just trying to convince me--

shhh, you always say that, I just realize talking with you is fun but bad sometimes cause you're blackmailing me.

Sluttyslut🍑: Stop pretending...*Blushing intensely*

Since you send me a picture of you're sweet spot, then let me send you a pic of mine.

Sluttyslut🍑: Y-you're giving me a heart attack👉👈

Are you blushing? baby?

Sluttyslut🍑: Stop this fucking flirting!!

Hey!

So you're going offline now?

Sluttyslut🍑 is offline

Haha, I know you will.