1 : Hii, This is Y/n

Y/N 's POV ~

I woke up and checked my phone

Y/n - Shit , it's 1PM already , eomma will kill me today!

I freshen up and went downstairs biting my lips..

Mom - Ooh..you woke up princess y/n , should I say good morning?
*she said sarcastically

Y/N - Eomma...why didn't you wake me up?..I said while she served me some food

Mom - you can't even wake up yourself..let alone cleaning and house managing yet you want to live alone!

Y/N - 'That's bcoz life is so comfortable here.
How would I learn to manage all this if I'm always dependant on you and appa?
How would I learn to face the world outside if you wouldn't let me go? and it is really hard to do updown from home to university...please understand'

I pleaded as she sighed

Mom - I understand but y/n you are our only precious child and eomma , appa care for you. we just don't want the harsh world to ruin the innocent you...

Y/N - Eomma , I can protect myself and you know that I will never do anything that will bring embarrassment to you..you trust me right!?

I said softly and She smiled

Mom - ofcourse I trust my baby let's go pack your remaining things then!

Y/N -  Thank you eomma , I love you and appa 

I jumped happily and hugged her tightly and she hugged me back

______________

You must be thinking why y/n's family is this protective?
Well there's a reason...
One of the y/n's close cousin got teen pregnancy and that kind of ruined her life and her future as the father of that child ran away, neither he took their responsibility nor her parents due to embarrassment in society... so she had to quit college and currently doing various part time jobs, just surviving!
She never accepted y/n's family's help coz she don't wanna feel debted to anyone!
Seeing her suffering like that , changed y/n's parent's mentality and somehow hers too...

________________

Hey readers!🖐️

I know first part is really short but it will be better from now on..

Get ready for Emotional roller coaster ride everyone ; )