22

WARNING: First half of this chapter is  NSFW, MATURE Content. You have been warned.

Also i have not edited this, ignore the errors. Sorry i am updating this late (noon) i woke up late.

******

Before she could completely process what he just did......said. He lifted her off the counter bridal style and headed to his room, she didn't even realize the top part of her dress was off until the cold air in the passage to his room hit her bare back. The heat from his body however, kept her warm.

As he stepped into the room, the super bright smart lights came on automatically and she flinched slightly, when she opened her eyes again the lights had dimmed down and he was smiling at her apologetically.

His room had massive windows that ran from the ceiling to the floor and as the room lighting dimmed out, the radiant glow of the full moon outside filtered its way in through the white or cream or silver curtains, omo she didn't care about the exact colour of the curtains at that point she was only in interested in him and what he was about to do to her.

He started kissing her gently as he placed her down on his massive bed, his hands quickly worked on the remaining buttons on her dress and he finally exposed her completely. He planted flirty kisses along her belly as he moved himself down. He stopped around her waist and caught the waistbeads between his teeth, played with them while his hands sneakily pulled off her panties. He raised each of her leg and extended his light kisses along them too as he glided the panty off spending extra time on her feet like it was some prized possession. Such a tease!

Her heart rate picked up when he suddenly held both legs down, spread them apart then without warning brought his mouth to her succulent zone. His tongue replicated what he did earlier to her with his fingers. He licked and sucked every inch of her and she cried out his name.

His tongue went everywhere, discovered places she didn't know existed. He went to her entrance, teased her then slipped back his finger into her again. Whenever she wriggled too much he placed his free hand on her belly to pin her in place, playing with her breasts occasionally. He slipped in a second finger and she screamed with tears. She had never experienced anything like that before.

He noticed she was about to release because her whimpering and screams had gotten deeper and her breaths were sharper so he increased the speed. His fingers buried inside her heat tormented her mercilessly while his tongue and lips continued unleashing their assault on her super charged sweet spot. She released fiercely while clutching the sheets like her life depended on it gasping wildly, tears running from her eyes to ears, her face and hairline gleaming with sweat.

Dare's POV.

He crawled back up to her almost smirking. Proud of himself for making her cry out his name in ecstasy, for making her beg him for more. Her sweet needy voice still echoed in his ear as he watched her catch her breath. It sent sharp waves of need to his member, making him harder for her.

When she finally opened her eyes fully and saw him smirking at her she frowned briefly then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

He thought she was just going to kiss him briefly and fall back to sleep or something but the kissing grew intense, passionate, driving him crazy. Her hands suddenly flew down to his jeans and she grabbed him through the jeans to feel him.

His eyes widened as she rubbed the area. He was actually low key worried for her because if she releases that guy, there's no going back, they're going to go all the way.

She saw the effect her hand had on him so she quickly unbuttoned the jeans and started zipping him down. They rolled over and she came on top of him when she finally undid his zipper.